User Avatar Image

Suggestions on how to improve the forums

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 54K users
I made this thread so people can discuss how the fourms can be improved so i'll start off.

I think the classics part of the thread should be back in the main menu of the fourms with all the rest of the forums topics because since they are in the classics hardly anyone ever replys anymore to them.
1.8K Comments
  • I don't think we're going to stop it at this point. It's all about what's popular.
  • puzzlebox;795597 said:
    Most likely right before the first episode of The Wolf Among Us releases.
    Will pencil in "this Summer" as "leaving Telltale forever and never thinking about coming back" then.
  • Dang the only problem I thought the new forum had was just it being hard to find new posts(which I'd hope could be fixed in the months it has been tested), what problems did you guys have with the site?
  • My main problem with the new forums in addition to that was that is was completely unusable on my phone. There was a floating top menu which took up most of the screen and modal windows that was too large for the screen and kept re-centering so that they were almost impossible to close. Puzzlebox has said that they're working on making them more mobile friendly though, but I don't know if that's a priority. I've more or less made the Double Fine forums my new home anyway, so if the new forums turn out to still be useless when they go live, that's probably me gone as well. I'm only here for the people now anyway.
  • flesk;795653 said:
    I've more or less made the Double Fine forums my new home anyway, so if the new forums turn out to still be useless when they go live, that's probably me gone as well.
    Good idea!
  • Since the Kings Quest game is cancelled, wouldn't it be smart to just get rid of the section or move it to telltale classics?
  • Johro;795602 said:
    I don't think we're going to stop it at this point. It's all about what's popular.
    How is having a forum where new posts are buried underneath pages of old posts popular?

How does it help to foster community?
  • I say we take the new forum...and push it some place else!
  • I like the old forum:
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Chyron8472;795599 said:
    Have you told the powers that be that many of the regulars here will leave if they turn it into a Reddit clone?
    I believe there was no need for her to communicate again what these individuals have already communicated themselves.
Add Comment