User Avatar Image

Loading EP3 issue.

posted by Leo2883 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Hey there. Im a bit short on time so dunno if this problem has occurred elsewhere. Just downloaded ep3, went to load it, and when i hit play its asking me if i want to generate random story decisions for skipped episodes.

I played the first two episodes fully. I dunno if this is a bug or what. has anyone else encountered this? What can the solution be?
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Leo2883;657330 said:
    Hey there. Im a bit short on time so dunno if this problem has occurred elsewhere. Just downloaded ep3, went to load it, and when i hit play its asking me if i want to generate random story decisions for skipped episodes.

I played the first two episodes fully. I dunno if this is a bug or what. has anyone else encountered this? What can the solution be?
    im on the part on the train and theres a game bug thats not allowing me to leave the train to go to the other side
  • Errr... it's out? Not on steam :(
  • They are probably talking about the PSN release in the US. The next will most likely be the PC users who bought the game over the TTG website.
  • Leo2883;657330 said:

Please make sure you're following the exact steps to load that episode and import your choices, as outlined on our support page below. If it's asking you to generate random choices, that indicates that the save you've selected may not have completed data from the previous two episodes on it.

https://www.telltalegames.com/support/
  • jannar85;657396 said:
    Errr... it's out? Not on steam :(
    XBOX/PC is tomorrow:

"August 29th for 400 MS Points as DLC within the original The Walking Dead XBLA release, and also on PC/MAC as part of a Season Pass on the Telltale Games Store, as well as through our partners on Steam, Origin, Amazon PC Downloads, GameStop, and GameFly."
  • Wow PSN over the most loyal customers first?

Giant FUCK YOU to us.
  • Dammit im downloading it now taking a hundred years :(
  • Yeah im downloading it now on my PS3 its taking forever
  • indirect;657459 said:
    Wow PSN over the most loyal customers first?

Giant FUCK YOU to us.
    There are plenty of loyal customers on PSN, after all The Walking Dead Game is number 1 in top sellers on PSN.

And Xbox got Episode 2 TWO days before PSN, we're only getting Episode 3 ONE day ahead.
  • Viner16;657478 said:
    There are plenty of loyal customers on PSN, after all The Walking Dead Game is number 1 in top sellers on PSN.

And Xbox got Episode 2 TWO days before PSN, we're only getting Episode 3 ONE day ahead.

You right i just seen it on PS3 top downloads Walking dead is number one besides sports downloads. To bad its not on all the systems same day i love these chats we have when we experience this stuff even better if its almost on the same time table.
This discussion has been closed.