User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS] CARLEY [Ep 3 discussion]

posted by Oblivion1659 on - last edited - Viewed by 21K users
Hey i am really annoyed about carley being shot when it happend i didnt even want to carry on playing anyway maybe they could bring carly back she could have just been grazed by the bullet.No one even checked to she if she was dead the group could meet up with her again.I wont be buying anymore episodes unless carly comes back my friends also said the same.

Please say in the comments that you want carly back and make a thread about this and then maybe telltale games will see that we want carly back.
558 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As much as I want her back, she was shot in the face. She's dead.
  • Yeah, don't see that happening. They can't really just erase what happened this episode.
    It's a zombie game. People die.
  • i didn't want Doug to die too but "it happened pretty fast" :) Lee's words of wisdom...
  • Carley/Doug WILL die. The other stuff people have been complaining about? Apparently there are other alternatives. Nobody's found them yet, far as I've seen.
  • I'm thinking.. at the RV, when you have a choice to accuse Ben, would that change the outcome of everything :/ ?
    Guess not..

After seeing Carley and Lee's conversation in the motel, it just broke my heart even further.
  • As much as I hate that she was shot in the head, if Telltale somehow brought her back after that, I would lose faith in this game.
  • I'm really mad about Carley getting killed off.
  • Eh from a Technical standpoint in Makes Sense. But there has Yet to been proven that you could save anyone in this episode or do anything diffrently. Omid Christa and Hobo Man has joined us. Was their Literally any decision that really mattered in this episode. Side With lily she abandoned you side with kenny lily abandons you. I think i'm getting depressed thinking about this.
  • they should go back and add a button action sequence where lee can knock the gun away, and maybe the bullet only takes off his/her ear or something. it could take the story in an interesting direction atleast with a love interest.and the attempted shot could still get lily out of the group
  • i think the story should end like this, lee was dreaming the entire time and wakes up in the back of the cop car. he than says, it was just a dream and ask the cop where are we and the cop turns around to be carly as a walker. a great setup for season 2. your welcome
This discussion has been closed.