User Avatar Image

Christa and Omid discussion -SPOILERS-

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
What do you guys think of the new survivors? Are they trustworthy enough?

I think it's hard to trust anyone in this world especially after the St. Johns.

I don't know though, they seem like two level headed people, but there's just something that comes off suspicious, it's very subtle though. Do you guys think that they hide a secret? They were talking about something suspicious while climbing the ladder. Omid says "What about..." Then he stops once I come up. I have a feeling he isn't talking about the walkers...

Do you think they hide a secret far more disgusting and messed up than the St. Johns? It'll be hard to top that but it's possible.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm more worried about Chuck, really.
  • ZacTB;658801 said:
    I'm more worried about Chuck, really.
    It is kind of suspicious. Once I found out about the missing family photo, I kinda' was freaked out. Who knows? He might be Terry St. John. The St. John father. What do you think Chuck possibly hides?
  • At this point, no one can be trusted. Christa already doesn't like my Lee because he asked her what they were arguing about.

I'm not sure they are hiding a secret far more disgusting than the St. Johns, but If it comes down to leaving them behind or saving myself and Clem, they're going to get left behind.
  • You can only top that St. John stuff if Christa & Omid want to do sexual things to Clem, but that would be too much & over the top + I don't want to see it in a videogame.

I think they have no bad intensions but does anybody have a link to the achievements for the next episode ? I bet something will happen to Omid.
  • FoxxyFox;658933 said:
    You can only top that St. John stuff if Christa & Omid want to do sexual things to Clem, but that would be too much & over the top + I don't want to see it in a videogame.

I think they have no bad intensions but does anybody have a link to the achievements for the next episode ? I bet something will happen to Omid.
    Lol well Omid did get very excited to see a child...
  • I like Omid (although I dont know why tt had to give him such a difficult name), however it seems VERY strange that they were just walking in the middle of the govt. territory or whatever the sign said on the bridge. Im sure they have a story and other intentions as well BUT I think overall there good people who will help the group
  • Yertos;658945 said:
    Lol well Omid did get very excited to see a child...
    Thanks for putting that image in my head... dang. But that is suspicous, no?

I mean he was excited to see a child, who knows what he did the last time he saw one?.... :eek:
  • I'm not sure what they were talking about when I was climbing the ladder and that worries me.
  • I say fuck Omid and that lesbian dyke bitch. I didn't even help either of them on the train.
  • jangjangchang;658963 said:
    I say fuck Omid and that lesbian dyke bitch. I didn't even help either of them on the train.
    LMFAO. What happened? Did they both make it on the train?
This discussion has been closed.