User Avatar Image

Goodbye, She Quietly Says [SPOILERS FOR EP.3]

posted by ElderBoss on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
SPOILERS

How many people shot the girl and put her out of her misery/let her dying screams attract the zombies?

Also, how many items did you manage to grab before the zombies broke in (taking into account what you decision was regarding the girl, you may have had more or less time)

[If someone could show me how to include a poll in the thread, I'd love to do that to make the results clearer]
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Click the "add poll" option at the bottom before submitting your thread. There's more discussion when you don't include a poll anyways.

I let her die on my first play through and got all 20 items.
  • I shot the girl, yeah. Oh and, were we supposed to check under the counter like Kenny said? *derp*
  • I did the first time, but after seeing how little supplies i got, i rewinded to that part and didnt shoot her. Still think we could of called to her, and have her run to us but there were a ton of moments I would of done something different. Anyway the second time through I got 17 items. BOOOM
  • jangjangchang;658924 said:
    Click the "add poll" option at the bottom before submitting your thread. There's more discussion when you don't include a poll anyways.
    Aw, my bad! You're right though - more discussion is good. Thanks for letting me know for future! Even if you are a cold-hearted survivalist.
  • I actually tried to shoot the zombies around her but it shot her instead :(
  • TrickyD;658947 said:
    I actually tried to shoot the zombies around her but it shot her instead :(
    I actually killed a few walkers on my second play through which was pretty cool.
  • I let her screams attract the walkers. You can't save everyone. No point in putting ourselves in unnecessary danger when she seemed to be alone and completely surrounded. Even if we shot one, it was more than likely another would get to her before we did.

I think I grabbed around 12. Could have had more if I didn't keep revisiting aisles I had already cleared out.
  • who says goodbye quietly? my rifle? i mean it's a misleading achievement
  • Man, she was already dead at that moment she got bitten !!!in the ankle or elbow or something like that...i didn't shoot her, they want to eat her, i said "Let'em"
  • I tried to kill the walkers but the controls were being weird and I ran out of time so I had to leave her behind. I wish that hadn't happened, though. Hearing her screams while I was getting the supplies was terrible.
This discussion has been closed.