User Avatar Image

What happens if you say yes to Lilly?

posted by Nahue781 on - last edited - Viewed by 13.6K users
When Lilly says "We could take the RV right now. He left the keys in it" what happens if you say okay? Sorry for my bad english , I speak a little.
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm also wondering this.
  • Me too. I think she is crazy , but I want to know what happens if you say yes because I dont want to start a new game for nothing..
  • I said yes. This is what happens:

She says, "Really? Okay. Go get Clem." When you get off the Rv she drives away.
  • Lemme hazard a guess

Lee: I'll got get clem
    Lee gets out
    Lily: Sorry Lee
    Takes off
  • I wish the choices mattered a bit more... not that I'm complaining bout the game itself though, that's fantastic :D
  • CapnJay;659362 said:
    Lemme hazard a guess

Lee gets out
    Takes off
    i bet you're right, lol
  • CapnJay;659362 said:
    Lemme hazard a guess

Lee gets out
    Takes off
    Nope, she doesn't say sorry. She doesn't even look sorry or guilty or show any remorse.
  • Red Panda;659359 said:
    I said yes. This is what happens:

She says, "Really? Okay. Go get Clem." When you get off the Rv she drives away.
    Considering her significance in Rick's story from the Woodbury arc in the graphic novels there really was no way she was going to take Lee. I left her for what she did to Carly, and I would have even if I didn't know her ultimate fate, but, in this instance, when I heard what happens if you let her back on the RV I knew in advance that, one way or anther, she would be off by herself eventually because, simply put, she has to be. I've seen some folks entertaining the notion that she'll come back. But, from the standpoint of TWD Timeline (it's been four months, give or take, since they settled in the Motel) Lily has to reach Woodbury soon.
  • So I guess the Woodbury Bound Achievement was bull?
  • CapnJay;659441 said:
    So I guess the Woodbury Bound Achievement was bull?
    Coming back as in, "Coming Back to the group." Not the group going to Woodbury and running into her.
This discussion has been closed.