User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]Lilly to return? (merged threads)

posted by Tekor on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
Hey guys,

I want to see how many peoples besides me would like to have Lilly back in group in the next episode.

She is my favorite character alongside with Carley and Duck,but since those two are already dead i hope i will have an option to at least have her back.

What you guys think ?
175 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She killed my bro and stole my ride.

Woman don't get more kill on sight than that. :mad:
  • This is a joke, right?
  • I really liked Lily...i really did until she shot Carley like that...crazy bitch...and i did another play where i take her to the RV but she leaves me like that anyways...so NO
  • I wouldn't mind seeing her in another episode, but she's not getting back in the group. She became extremely paranoid, murdered a member of the group, stole the RV and abandoned everyone.
  • Tekor;661406 said:
    Hey guys,

I want to see how many peoples besides me would like to have Lilly back in group in the next episode.

She is my favorite character alongside with Carley and Duck,but since those two are already dead i hope i will have an option to at least have her back.

What you guys think ?
    Lilly killed Carly because the stress of being the alpha and the loss of her father caused her to snap. I can understand the cause of her snapping but the death isn't justified. If I were Lee I would not feel safe with Lilly around Clem or myself.
  • Sure id love to see her back. JUST SO I CAN GET JUSTICE FOR CARLY. But i would let her kill Ben first just so i wouldnt have to get my hands dirty.And where was the throw Ben over the side of the train option?
  • Lilly can't be in the next episode because she's on her way to Woodbury, which according to google maps is west of Macon whereas Savannah is east.
  • Only if she comes back naked
  • I'd like to see her come back......as a Walker so I can put a bullet in her brain!

[ATTACH]3212[/ATTACH]
  • It is unlikely we will see her in Ep4. But for Ep5? I would say it is very likely, that she will come back and there will be that moment of wrath, justice and redemption (not neccesarily in this order). It would be very fitting, considering what she has done.
This discussion has been closed.