User Avatar Image

[Episode 3] What does Clementine's drawings imply?

posted by swebonny on - last edited - Viewed by 6.8K users
I just finished the game a while ago and noticed a drawing in her bag. These drawings seem to be different from person to person. Does anyone know what each of the drawings mean/What do you do to get to a specific drawing?

SPOILERS BELOW

So far I've heard of:

Kenny, Katjaa and Duck holding hands(not sure about that) all smiling.
Sad Kenny, but happy Katjaa and Duck. Edit: Most likely the same as above, just misinterpreting his manly mustache as being sad
Clementine, Katjaa and Duck all smiling.
Sad/crying Clementine.

I'm assume the last one occurs if you threat her like crap. But the other ones?

I try to be honest and nice to everyone in the game and got the first one. How about you?

Also, kudos to TTG for making such a wonderful game. Simply breathtaking.
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sad clementine? Oh hell no. Not on my watch. :)
  • You tell me who is mistreating Clementine. Now.
  • I think I got the first one - can't recall Kenny looking sad in the picture, anyway. I generally try my best to look after Clem, being generally honest with people etc. I wonder what affects this?
  • swebonny;661687 said:

Kenny, Katjaa and Duck holding hands(not sure about that) all smiling.
    Sad Kenny, but happy Katjaa and Duck.
    I think people are seeing the same picture differently. It's Kenny's handlebar mustache, it looked like a frown to me at first glance, but I'm pretty sure it's just facial hair.
  • Gennadios;662120 said:
    I think people are seeing the same picture differently. It's Kenny's handlebar mustache, it looked like a frown to me at first glance, but I'm pretty sure it's just facial hair.
    yeah thats right. Actually there are a minimum of two camera shots of the drawing...in one you only see Kenny and his beard looks like a frown. Then in the shot where you see the whole picture you see Kenny, Katjaa and Duck holding hands.
    I also had that one in my playthrough.
  • I had: Kenny - no visible smile, but happy Katjaa and Duck all holding hands.

What does that mean? Anything?
  • It could also be something she drew before that event. She comments when you first get to the train that she is out of paper, implying she must have "already drawn" this picture meaning that it is effected by what you've already done not what you do in Episode 3.

Edit: not saying this IS what it means, just a new way of looking at it.
  • My opinion is that these might foreshadow what ending you'll get based on the choices you've made thus far. But I don't know any better than you guys. >_<
  • Saw the one with all of them happy, and got a little choked up.
  • I was actually going to mention this drawing thing a little bit ago, but I'm glad I didn't and you guys enlightened me. I thought that might of been a picture of Clemmy's family, because the hat almost looked similar to her own (The one her dad gave her). When I looked at the skin tones, and one character in the picture with blonde hair, I almost was about to imply that Clem might have been adopted. xD
This discussion has been closed.