User Avatar Image

Ducks Alternative.... [SPOILER]

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
I think i'm the first to find this. When you go to talk to Kenny in the front of the train, after a few dialog options are 4 dialogue options:

Stop. The. Train.
You're in denial!
This isn't about Duck.
...

If you are silent, Kenny will speed up the train. The same dialogue appears, if you are silent again Kenny pushes you out the door to the walkway on the side of the train. Lee decides to go back into the box and finds blood all over the ground and bits of flesh and... Clems hat.

Duck turns into a walker and kills everyone, than proceeds to go after Lee, knocking him out of the box car into the brush.

Gave me chills

*Edit* This isn't an alternative storyline. This is just a way to die in the game than it reloads. Didn't mean to confuse.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Cool ass shit if true... Guessing game ends there and you reboot from last save?
  • GotChoice;661947 said:
    Cool ass shit if true... Guessing game ends there and you reboot from last save?
    Yeah I alt tabbed right when it happened haha- it reloads right when your going into the trains control room, drivers seat, whatever you want to call it.
  • Hmmmm. Im not sure I believe that. Its pretty stupid if its true. Lee can handle grown adult walkers, but gets taken out by a kid?
  • Sir Craigius;661952 said:
    Hmmmm. Im not sure I believe that. Its pretty stupid if its true. Lee can handle grown adult walkers, but gets taken out by a kid?
    Try it for yourself its true, and yeah it is kinda stupid- but I think he's in shock more than anything, hes got a big WTF look on his face.
  • That would kill the entire game wouldn't it? And I need video walkthrough proof of this.
  • L e x;661961 said:
    That would kill the entire game wouldn't it? And I need video walkthrough proof of this.
    Lol ill see if i can make one

    And it would, it does throw up a "You are dead" this is just an option to die basically
  • If that true then it obviously one of the Easter eggs the TTG team mentioned they had put into this ep. I will have to try it out tomorrow because that sounds awesome!
  • Motordead;661965 said:
    Lol ill see if i can make one

    And it would, it does throw up a "You are dead" this is just an option to die basically
    Oh that makes sense. I thought it was a story line. I would've been like woooow.
  • I just copied my save into a empty slot and rewinded and I can confirm that this does happen.
  • User Avatar Image
    ArthurV Telltale Staff
    ...

    ;-)
This discussion has been closed.