User Avatar Image

So, the girl in Macon... (spoilers)

posted by BlankCanvasDJ on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Did you put her out of her misery or let her get torn to shreds?

I've been playing my Lee as a good man who always tries to do the right thing in a horrible world but this was one of the few moments where I figured - after all this time and all he's been through - he'd choose survival over mercy. But to me, it was definitely one of the harder choices...especially when you have to listen to her screams from inside the drug store until she dies.
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She's been living in the holes in the walls for how long, now, and she finally decides to go crazy and start screaming? Yeah, she's a risk. Thanks for buying me time to enjoy my shopping experience, Beatrice. :D
  • She started screaming cuz a Walker was following her out the store.
    How'd she even get this far anyways? I'd imagine her as one of the first casualties.
  • Dead_Man_Walking;662751 said:
    She's been living in the holes in the walls for how long, now, and she finally decides to go crazy and start screaming? Yeah, she's a risk. Thanks for buying me time to enjoy my shopping experience, Beatrice. :D
    her clothes alone were a biohazard, plus those supplies wont loot themselves so...gotta go
  • True, but I'd think by that time people would know noise attracts them. Besides, she had a good head start on that Walker, but she had to do a classic, dramatic fall. :/ Right. If I were in that situation, I'd have just said, "It's been real!" and took off the other way, minus the screaming. But then again, that wouldn't have played well to the story and situation.

Just sayin'... :D
  • No way I could live with hearing her getting torn to shreds while I went on a shopping spree. But I've got to tell you, it took me some good long seconds with her head in my crosshairs before I pulled the trigger.

Still managed to grab 13+ items and Lilly was happy. No regrets. (Go fuck yourself, Kenny). <3
  • Anyone try shooting the walkers instead?
  • BlankCanvasDJ;663438 said:
    Anyone try shooting the walkers instead?
    People have stated that this doesn't work. She dies, regardless. :/
  • I shot two walkers before kenny said we gotta go and then we left.
  • i left her because the second she was bitten there was no reason to risk our lives for a dead girl, she will be dead in a few minutes so her suffering wont matter to her any longer, but we are still alive so we need to take every opportunity we can to stay that way
  • I shot her I couldnt just let her get eaten alive hearing her scream.
    +I hate Kenny.And the hate began in Episode 2 and Its still draging to Episode 3 :(.I am sorry Kenny for your family but srsly you are dumbass.Lilly didnt even whine about a boat when I told her about Lees past.
This discussion has been closed.