User Avatar Image

Problems Fighting Kenny?

posted by Tylthul on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
Did anyone else have trouble fighting Kenny on the train? I was mousing over his face, but never got a button to pop. He just kept wailing on me as a result. Makes my Lee look like a chump :)
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tylthul;662673 said:
    Did anyone else have trouble fighting Kenny on the train? I was mousing over his face, but never got a button to pop. He just kept wailing on me as a result. Makes my Lee look like a chump :)
    No , u were supposed to point your pointer thing to his arm/fist. So no, I got it perfectly
  • I did the same thing, I think he roughed me up twice before I realized you have to grab his fist like you're fucking Bruce Lee.
  • Ah - thanks. Man sometimes I hate those qte. Wish I could have least got a swing in. My Lee wanted to fight him, not bump fists first :rolleyes:
  • They should have thrown a rock'em sock'em robots game style in for that scene. xD
  • I literally rolled my eyes when I found the quick time trigger on his fist, but it was a good beat-down scene to see. Kenny's got some firepower.
  • MakersWax;662682 said:
    I did the same thing, I think he roughed me up twice before I realized you have to grab his fist like you're fucking Bruce Lee.
    when I enter a fight, Im not thinking 'aim for his knuckles!' so ya, my Lee took some lumps, but it's ok, I'll bleed guilt all over Kenny the rest of the chapters for that
  • Kenny F'ed me up lol
  • I almost killed him.He didnt even touch me lol.But I feel baaad for him even when hes a fucking Idiot so I replayed It and I talked him to not fight me :).I am happy with that decision.
  • Yeah I got wrecked. I panicked and frantically moved the cursor around his face and then all over the screen when he continued to wail on me. I guess it makes sense that Kenny would beat Lee down, considering all the pent up rage he has at that point but I'd have liked to atleast put up a fight.

Plus the interaction at the end is pretty great when Kenny flips out and asks what he should do.

Lee(Out of breath and on the ground): You can stop the train.
  • I didn't fight back against Kenny, I understood how he felt.
This discussion has been closed.