User Avatar Image

Lee's secret, who did you tell? - Episode 3 [Spoilers]

posted by greenj2 on - last edited - Viewed by 16.6K users
So, who did/didn't you tell? What was your logic in deciding? Did it pay off or come back to bite you in the ass later?

Personally, I told everybody. I would've told Duck too if the game had allowed it. XD Generally speaking, I prefer honesty in all situations. It's up to people to make up their own minds whether or not they like what they hear, either way at least it's the truth and it won't come up as a nasty surprise later.

Everyone took it well. Katjaa seemed a bit worried and Kenny flat-out told me that if it came down to limited group numbers on his boat, this would affect his decision and he may leave me for dead, but he still appreciated my honesty. You're welcome, cunt. <3

Kenny mentions the importance of being honest with each other later on when he tells Lee about Duck being bitten by a walker. Did anybody choose to not tell Kenny about Lee's past? If so, does that have any impact on how Lee finds out about Duck being bitten?
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I told everyone.

I think Kenny had a better reaction to the info in my play-through, if I understand what you said correctly.
  • same here. Hey its the end of the world, wtf are they gonna do? call the cops on me?
    I told everyone that asked about my past, even that nosy old farmer from Ep1
  • Kenny looked really surprised when I told him, but he said we were cool. I told everyone except Ben, since I didn't trust him at all. I had already told Clem, but just in case I made it clear to her.

I also want to know what happens when you don't tell people, because so far there's no repercussions for telling people.
  • I only told Clem. On my other playthrough I told everyone. doesn't seem to matter
  • HNKenshiro;662863 said:
    I think Kenny had a better reaction to the info in my play-through, if I understand what you said correctly.
    Interesting. I assume you were on Kenny's good side going into Episode 3? I wasn't. :)

Now I think of it, he also asked if Duck would be safe around me. And Lee was all like "OMGWTF, dude?! Yes!" :eek:
  • I couldn't tell anyone as I had saved doug back in ep 1.
  • Dildor;662869 said:
    I also want to know what happens when you don't tell people, because so far there's no repercussions for telling people.
    Lily already knows. If you don't tell her, she will bring it up after killing Doug / Carley and tell everyone. If you don't tell Kenny, he will be pretty pissed off.
  • I told everyone apart from Ben - I thought he was acting suspicious from the moment I returned to the Motor Inn.
  • Everybody. Kenny actually didn't care. He even said "I dropped a 50 pund block of salt on a guy's head. It doesn't matter who we were, man." I was so shocked that I told Kat just for her reaction.
This discussion has been closed.