User Avatar Image

[SPOILER] Am I the only one .....

posted by Manure on - last edited - Viewed by 790 users
Am I the only one who got a boner when Lee pushed Lilly against the RV and said ''Drop it'' lol.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • That was a shocking and mad scene, HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU GET HORNY AT A TIME LIKE THAT???
  • I had an emotional boner.
  • ZombieBlaster;665519 said:
    That was a shocking and mad scene, HOW THE HELL WOULD YOU GET HORNY AT A TIME LIKE THAT???
    I bet the gun wasn't the only thing to be dropped :rolleyes:
  • That scene should've happened back in the hotel room :P
    I think Lee got it right thought. That's the right approach with Lilly :D
  • I find the lack of sexual intercourse in this game is disturbing.
  • plaqueconspiracy;665549 said:
    I find the lack of sexual intercourse in this game is disturbing.
    if you had two hot chicks with kenny getting it in with katjaa wouldnt it be like paradise for lee nd even ben... i mean yolo
  • kirby18;665565 said:
    if you had two hot chicks with kenny getting it in with katjaa wouldnt it be like paradise for lee nd even ben... i mean yolo
    I think we should change the route of the train to anywhere which has strip club in it.. everybody has fun and who knows maybe Lee has diamonds on his teeth and throw some cash even though they're walkers :D
  • kirby18;665565 said:
    If this was a 18+ game and I get to decide...

Kenny would be jacking off after being turned down by Katjaa.

Lee would be GETTING IT OOON with Carley ALL DAY BABY!

Lily would be crying in her room because nobody likes her because she's a bitch because she kills Carley.

Ben would be getting raped every night by the bandits when he gives them the bag of drugs.
  • Can you guys just private message each other? No offense but this thread is disgusting.
This discussion has been closed.