User Avatar Image

Foul language

posted by journ2 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
Great game, unnecessary foul language;)
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • dubesor;668122 said:
    Would seem extremely unrealistic without any swearwords.... and I love lee saying FUCK
    To quote Clem "Swear"
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    To quote Clem: "The crappiest". :D
  • Maybe TTG will make a christian-friendly version of the end of humanity via the undead at a later date...
  • Unnecessary foul language?!

God, I don't comprehend other people's opinion!. That's about as close I can get to insulting you, OP, without getting myself banned from the internet.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    A bit less close would still be appreciated.
  • Xarne;668154 said:
    Maybe TTG will make a christian-friendly version of the end of humanity via the undead at a later date...
    ROFL....

Yeah, with Jesus riding down in a flaming chariot with Jerry Falwell gunning down walkers with a minigun.
  • Xarne;668154 said:
    Maybe TTG will make a christian-friendly version of the end of humanity via the undead at a later date...
    ROFL....

Yeah, with Jesus riding down in a flaming chariot with Jerry Falwell gunning down walkers with a minigun.

To the OP: take a deep breath and get over it. Most real people use cuss words- they are legit and appropriate in a wide range of situations.
  • Vainamoinen;668219 said:
    A bit less close would still be appreciated.
    Edited. Go a head, check it out. It's as offensive as a duck wearing shoes. :rolleyes:
  • This thread has got to be a joke right?
    Vainamoinen;668119 said:
    People get decapitated, shot in the head, walk around with their entrails dangling from their bodies, blood is everywhere ("great game")... and people think it's "unnecessary" or even offensive if someone happens to say "fuck".

There's a logic I do_not_understand. As a linguist.
    ^^ like Vainamoinen says.
  • chaz99;668225 said:
    ROFL....

Now I don't know about any chariots and miniguns, but Jesus is in fact a character in the comics :p

He really does call himself Jesus in the comics.
This discussion has been closed.