User Avatar Image

Who do you think will die next?

posted by ZombieBlaster on - last edited - Viewed by 592 users
I sure hope Ben's gonna die sooner.
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i think Ben will die next. also i thought it was strange i didn't see him in the Episode 4 teaser trailer
  • What about Chuck?
  • oooops...... I'm pretty sure I put chuck in the poll. Anyways, just comment if you think he is
  • Either Ben because karma, or Omid because of his injury.
    Or both. We just lost three people in one episode, it isn't out of the question.
  • You guys ever get the sense TTG watches these forums and makes descisions based on hate-levels? We all hated Larry in Ep 1; out in Ep2. Duck was a strong second and out he goes.
    Now Ben...omg...I really think they could make DLC out of the many ways people want him dead. Anyway do you think they have all 5 eps already penned or do they modify based on feedback from Ep to Ep?
  • Zombies are Awesome!;667798 said:
    i think Ben will die next. also i thought it was strange i didn't see him in the Episode 4 teaser trailer
    He was there but they just showed his pants on the left side of the screen. Everyone else was center and to the right in the frame.

I'll do my best to make sure Ben is next to die.
  • Can't we go with 1 episode without losing someone.
  • I think Lee, Clem, and Lee should make it close to the end of ep. 5 (at least Lee and Clem will live to the end.) As long as that happens, I'm cool with it. I think Ben will die first and we will have to make a choice between Christa and Omid (I think he spelled it right). Chuck will probily die sometime in episode 5
  • SlingJawFish;667813 said:
    I think Lee, Clem, and Lee should make it close to the end of ep. 5 (at least Lee and Clem will live to the end.) As long as that happens, I'm cool with it. I think Ben will die first and we will have to make a choice between Christa and Omid (I think he spelled it right). Chuck will probily die sometime in episode 5
    there are two Lees? :p
  • SteveTheBlocks;667812 said:
    Can't we go with 1 episode without losing someone.
    You meant that as a rhetorical question, right?
This discussion has been closed.