User Avatar Image

Kill Kenny or Pregnant Christa (hypothetical)

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
In ep 4 you find out Christa is pregnant and Omid's leg is infected. He's sick and getting weaker.

Kenny does what he does and is about to kill Omid because he thinks he's going to die and turn.

Christa is pissed and aims a gun at Kenny with the intent to kill and Kenny doesn't see her.

If you try to warn Kenny he'll look at Christa and get shot. Killing Christa is the only way to prevent his death.

You have to take out Christa or let Kenny die. What do you do?
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Christa. I can't kill my boy :D
  • Zombies are Awesome!;670323 said:
    Christa. I can't kill my boy :D
    You would kill a pregnant woman? haha. You need some Theraflu.
  • Wait is this hypothetical or a spoiler
  • Red Panda;670337 said:
    You would kill a pregnant woman? haha. You need some Theraflu.
    i would rather save somebody who has had my back this whole time, then some stranger who has been a bitch :p
  • L e x;670340 said:
    Wait is this hypothetical or a spoiler
    hypothetical.
  • Is there a way to push Ben in the line of fire and thus save Kenny with Ben's heroic sacrifice? If not, then I'll go with "...".
  • Couldn't you tell Kenny to stop and talk it through quickly? But if Christa is stupid enough to try and stop Kenny if Omid dies, I would have to kill her. Why would I let her kill Kenny and endanger everyone else? Her being pregnant doesn't change too much for me, it would be a hard decision but I would end up having to kill Christa.
  • Kill my boy who although we had differences; has my back; and just recently lost his family
    or
    Some bitch who's been critiquing my child raising skills the second she made eye contact with Clem and is ready to bail the second everything isnt up to her satisfaction...
    tough decision
  • ZacTB;670347 said:
    Couldn't you tell Kenny to stop and talk it through quickly? But if Christa is stupid enough to try and stop Kenny if Omid dies, I would have to kill her. Why would I let her kill Kenny and endanger everyone else? Her being pregnant doesn't change too much for me, it would be a hard decision but I would end up having to kill Christa.
    glad to see someone agrees with me :)
  • L e x;670340 said:
    Wait is this hypothetical or a spoiler
    Don't you know? I have access to the scripts months in advance b/c me and TTG is cool like that.

:spoil-o:(In the end, Lee is killed by aliens.):spoil-o:
This discussion has been closed.