User Avatar Image

Kill Kenny or Pregnant Christa (hypothetical)

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
In ep 4 you find out Christa is pregnant and Omid's leg is infected. He's sick and getting weaker.

Kenny does what he does and is about to kill Omid because he thinks he's going to die and turn.

Christa is pissed and aims a gun at Kenny with the intent to kill and Kenny doesn't see her.

If you try to warn Kenny he'll look at Christa and get shot. Killing Christa is the only way to prevent his death.

You have to take out Christa or let Kenny die. What do you do?
73 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'd have to let Kenny get shot, I wouldn't go out of my way to kill one person who is trying to kill another who is trying to kill another. I would however, try to stop Christa in a non-killing her way, even if it doesn't save Kenny, as it would be the right thing to do.
  • Thats a tough choice ....Kenny if you like him or not you know what he about. Christa and Omid its yet to be seen. I dont like conflict specially among my group but these new people not sure what they about either. I would try to defuse the situation if possible. If that cant happen i might have to ride with Kenny since like i said we already know what he about
  • I'd do what I can to diffuse the situation if possible but if not shooting Christa results in Kenny's death then I'm shooting, especially in this scenario.
  • I'd just let them all die.
  • I would wait there watching and waiting for Christa to kill Kenny and when she finally does kill Kenny I will then scream holy shit!

this scenario will result in her Christa Trusting me a hell of a lot do to the fact that she would ow be big time for keeping the secret her murder.

:)
  • Christa, every time. I've already lived with whiney pregnant Lori in print and TV form, finally I will take my revenge....muah ha ha ha ha. Then I'd just sell it to the group as saving them from another Lily.
  • Christa, Duh. Kenny's my man <3
  • Flitany;671278 said:
    Christa, every time. I've already lived with whiney pregnant Lori in print and TV form, finally I will take my revenge....muah ha ha ha ha. Then I'd just sell it to the group as saving them from another Lily.
    lol
  • Magic Emperor;670407 said:
    Christa! Two birds with one stone!
    Indeed.

and under the illusion of choice Omid dies shortly there after no matter what.
  • I hate Christa but the kid might have a natural immunity, and for that reason alone I'd kill Kenny.
This discussion has been closed.