User Avatar Image

Refund!

posted by Lars80 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
I dont expect a refund on episode 1, 2 and 3. But who do i talk to about a refund for episode 4 and 5 that i paid for, but is not yet released?
I dont need the refund, but its the only way i can state that i think this game is crap.
66 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Please QQ Some more. It entertains me. The game follows a adequate storyline, It has blood and gore, and is for mature people. You can't find games like this anymore, Trust me. I played video games for as long as I can remember. Not to say i'm a fat fuck, I'm slim. OKAY BACK TO THE TOPIC.
    If you don't like the game, Lay off and play your shitty fanboy call of duty.
    I hate people who don't appreciate the hard effort telltale gives just to gives us The best story-wise games. Lay off, Kind Sir. Lay off.
  • Why should they refund you money that you spent knowing that you may not like the product?

If I go buy a blu ray movie and watch half of it and don't like it, can I return it and say "Nope.. Not good.. I only watched half of this movie so give me half my money back, this thing is crap.

Not gonna happen and very doubtful you get your money back. It doesn't even seem like it would be worth the hassle for 10 bucks.
  • Lars80;671271 said:
    I let that fool me for 3 episodes now.
    At this point i dont feel like bothering with episode 4 and 5.

Look at this forum, since episode 3 you dont see many people discussing episode 4. Its all about how much episode 3 sucks.

Its good that you like the game. Keep on playing then.
    I dont need the money, i just dont want telltale to have it. They have not delivered and this is the only way for me to show i am not satisfied. Fear not, they wont notice or care.
    I hope they don't notice you or even care about what you're saying because its completely rage filled and unreasonable. Its clear you made this thread to induce conflict.
  • jaybreezy;671279 said:
    Why should they refund you money that you spent knowing that you may not like the product?

If I go buy a blu ray movie and watch half of it and don't like it, can I return it and say "Nope.. Not good.. I only watched half of this movie so give me half my money, this thing is crap.

Not gonna happen and very doubtful you get your money back. It doesn't even seem like it would be worth the hassle for 10 bucks.
    /agree
  • Motordead;671276 said:
    Exactly, and those games sell for $60 a pop. If you're worried about a $25 game and want $10 back for the last 2 episodes your crazy. If you enjoyed the story, its worth it. Each episode playing the first time through is like a movie. This movie costs $5 not $8 - $15 for a movie ticket. You can pick and choose the options that will later determine what will happen to you.

If this game has given you at least a little bit of enjoyment the first time through playing it, it's worth the money you've spent. You should have bought the episodes separately, so don't blame Telltale for you buying a package deal.
    I already stated i do not care for the 10$. But those 10$ is my way of saying i think this game sucks.
    And since i did not recieve episode 4 and 5 yet i want a refund before they are available.

I dont enjoy the story, so its not worth it.
    And the choices i made for 3 episodes doesnt make a difference at all. Why would i bother with another 2 episodes. I hear there is another walking dead coming, perhaps its better. Perhaps its worth my money.
    If i thought telltales game was worth it i could spend 25$ per episode and i wouldnt think twice about it.

As for package deal, it was the only thing available for PC afaik.
  • Lars80;671275 said:
    I thought the game was promising for 3 episodes. And that is why i dont want a refund for those. But i lost interest.
    What made you lose interest then? And if it is because people died or left and new people joined then that is a silly reason. It happens in the comics and the TV show. You just can not expect the same people to stay alive for a long time. Eventually they will all end up being killed at some point. This is the harsh reality of The Walking Dead. Enjoy your stay :p
    Motordead;671276 said:
    Exactly, and those games sell for $60 a pop. If you're worried about a $25 game and want $10 back for the last 2 episodes your crazy. If you enjoyed the story, its worth it. Each episode playing the first time through is like a movie. This movie costs $5 not $8 - $15 for a movie ticket. You can pick and choose the options that will later determine what will happen to you.

If this game has given you at least a little bit of enjoyment the first time through playing it, it's worth the money you've spent. You should have bought the episodes separately, so don't blame Telltale for you buying a package deal.
    jaybreezy;671279 said:
    Why should they refund you money that you spent knowing that you may not like the product?

If I go buy a blu ray movie and watch half of it and don't like it, can I return it and say "Nope.. Not good.. I only watched half of this movie so give me half my money back, this thing is crap.

^Agreed
  • ItsMeArmani;671282 said:
    I hope they don't notice you or even care about what you're saying because its completely rage filled and unreasonable. Its clear you made this thread to induce conflict.
    You think so?

If telltale dont care about their customers that is a pretty sad thing. Wouldnt suprise me though.

No rage, i just do not want to give telltale money for something they did not deliver. Ill donate the 10$ to some children hospital in Uganda. It will be better spent that way.
  • Lars80;671297 said:
    No rage, i just do not want to give telltale money for something they did not deliver. Ill donate the 10$ to some children hospital in Uganda. It will be better spent that way.
    Ummm.. You don't know if they delivered or not because the episodes that you're asking for a refund for aren't out yet.

I wish you luck because most likely nothing is going to come of your refund request.

Point is. You took a chance on purchasing a product that you may or may not like. Unfortunately, you don't like it. Take the loss and move on.
  • Zargus;671290 said:
    What made you lose interest then? And if it is because people died or left and new people joined then that is a silly reason. It happens in the comics and the TV show. You just can not expect the same people to stay alive for a long time. Eventually they will all end up being killed at some point. This is the harsh reality of The Walking Dead. Enjoy your stay :p
    I dont care about people dying. I expected Carley to die sooner or later, and we all knew Lilly was leaving.
    But i did realized just about every decision i made up untill this point doesnt matter at all.
    I think telltale opted for the easy way out when they wiped out the old group. That way they wiped out all the decisions you made in the process.
  • Lars80;671297 said:
    You think so?

If telltale dont care about their customers that is a pretty sad thing. Wouldnt suprise me though.

You are coming off as really petty you do know that don't you?
This discussion has been closed.