User Avatar Image

[Spoilers] Duck

posted by DarcKage on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
At the end, it said that 79% shot Duck (including me). I guess a lot of people wanted the pleasure of killing him themselves. xP

I loved this chapter, hated that little shit since the very beginning.
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • no its just i couldn't let my friend kill his own son
  • I think Kenny did not deserve to suffer so much having to shoot his own son.
    Then I shot him duck!
    Kenny is My Friend,l had to help him!
  • Yeah, not everyone likes killing annoying kids, mate ._.

I just did it because as much as Kenny and Lee have their disagreements, I just couldn't let the man suffer any more. I almost couldn't do it and got all teary eyed and shit, but well, as Chuck says: "someone had to do it".
  • I didnt want to start Ep 4 with 'you MFer you shot my son!'
    So I didnt
  • I doubt that's the reason. Shooting Duck seems more "nice" so their parents don't have to do it. Plus the game literally forces it on you. First during the argument and even if you send Kenny or Katjaa in the woods it asks you again to shoot duck. I actually let Kenny shoot him on my "asshole-play".
  • I didn't like Duck, but I was in shock when I saw that he was bitten. I did what had to be done, for Duck and for his parents. There was no pleasure involved... none at all!
  • It's funny. A lot of people weren't too fond of Duck in the first couple episodes. I think he grew on me with that Batman/Robin thing, and I just couldn't let Kenny kill him. I didn't enjoy shooting him either.
  • I actually let Kenny take his son out of this world but not to make him suffer. I did it because I felt it was the right thing to do. Duck was Kenny's responsibility and he was the one with the right to do it, I have a feel that if Lee was the one to take the shot Kenny will regret it later on in his life. (That's if he survives for much more longer)
  • DarcKage;671894 said:
    I loved this chapter, hated that little shit since the very beginning.
    I have been given reason to believe that you just might be a disturbed individual my friend.

I shot Duck but only because that shouldnt be the job of a parent. Kenny is a friend and I wasnt going to make him go through that.

I definitely didnt get some kind of sick pleasure out of killing a kid. I know it's a game and maybe it's the fact that I have two kids of my own but that was the hardest thing I've ever had to do involving a video game.
  • jaybreezy;671981 said:
    I have been given reason to believe that you just might be a disturbed individual my friend.
    That was my thought.
This discussion has been closed.