User Avatar Image

Shooting the Girl in the street

posted by Love88 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.6K users
Okay so when Lee and Kenny are out hunting for supplies and the girl comes out screaming, and you have the choice to either shoot or not shoot, what did you decide and how does it effect the story?

I chose to leave her as a distraction, I thought the zombies might come after me.
143 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I left her as a distraction also. If she didn't get bit before I got a chance to do something then that would have been different but she was a goner anyway and it gave us a chance to do what we had to do.
  • It doesn't effect the story, you just get more time to loot supplies if you don't shoot her.
  • My record is 16 items, who can top that
  • I shot her and I gathered most of the supplies (do not remember how much exactly). Later Kenny tried to use it against me in the argument with Lilly "Lee, here, shot a girl instead of letting her being eaten alive". Lilly, Katjaa and Carley looked at him as if he had gone mad.
    In my opinion Kenny is becoming more of a monster with each episode.
    It will be interesting how far he'll go now when his family is dead. Is he gonna wake up or actually get even worse?
  • How is using strategy (let the already dead girl go) equal Kenny being a monster? He was right. Shoot and it attracts the walkers and they could have easily been surrounded with no escape. Kenny was right in this situatuon so I dont get the "monster" comment.
  • shooting the girl helps nobody
  • jaybreezy;672120 said:
    How is using strategy (let the already dead girl go) equal Kenny being a monster? He was right. Shoot and it attracts the walkers and they could have easily been surrounded with no escape. Kenny was right in this situatuon so I dont get the "monster" comment.
    It's monstrous. There's no two ways about it: You prioritised your own safety and supplies over giving someone else a merciful, swift ending.

And I did it too. Damn me, but I did it. There was a little girl depending on me, but that's hardly an excuse.
  • jackslack;672131 said:
    It's monstrous. There's no two ways about it: You prioritised your own safety and supplies over giving someone else a merciful, swift ending.

And I did it too. Damn me, but I did it. There was a little girl depending on me, but that's hardly an excuse.
    the way i see it is, i wouldn't want my death to cause another, so why would the girl?
  • Xarne;672104 said:
    My record is 16 items, who can top that
    All 20 items, though I left the girl to die.

First time was 17 though, also left the girl to die.
  • damn, I knew I missed a shelf...
Add Comment