User Avatar Image

To TellTale Games (Ive been overcharged)

posted by Kitmit13 on - last edited - Viewed by 528 users
Dear TellTale Games,
When I purchased Sam and Max season 1 with bonus disc it told me the first time that the order was unsuccessful and I would have to do it again to get the game, so I did so again but later I found that something must have happened and it charged me twice! I also recieved 2 CDs later on. My dad isn't very happy and I was hoping someone could help me. It cost around $100. I have plently information from the purchase such as the order ID and when I bought it ect and I recieved some more details with the CD. I have opened one CD but left the other untouched. I would really hope that I could recieve back the money and send back the CD. Can some please help me.
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wait, how did you get two DVD copies of the game? There is a unique ID for each one...
  • You didn't get overcharged, you accidentally bought two copies when you only wanted one :) Emily can probably sort that out for you.
  • I hope Emily can help me out! I don't have $100 for spair! And If I don't then I don't think my dad will allow me to get the next season when it comes out D= Which I really want. I do have a unique code for them both as well
  • Kitmit13;38981 said:
    I hope Emily can help me out! I don't have $100 for spair! And If I don't then I don't think my dad will allow me to get the next season when it comes out D= Which I really want. I do have a unique code for them both as well

Then that means you must have typed in both codes to recieve both DVDs, no?
  • Guybrush Threepwood;38987 said:
    Then that means you must have typed in both codes to recieve both DVDs, no?
    As *I* read it he ordered the full dvd at $34.95 twice. Still doesn't make $100 but it's the closest I can get. You don't need codes to order it that regular (without upgrade) way.

Kitmit13, what exactly did you order at the store??
  • fpostma;38989 said:
    As *I* read it he ordered the full dvd at $34.95 twice. Still doesn't make $100 but it's the closest I can get. You don't need codes to order it that regular (without upgrade) way.

Kitmit13, what exactly did you order at the store??

Ah, yes. I was assuming that he had already purchased Season 1 digitally and was now getting his free DVD.
  • Oh I just want say im a girl ^^; as I think people are saying "he about me" but...
    I ordered the complete season 1 + free dvd once and it said that it didn't work so I needed to do it again so I did do it again. So I managed to order 2 by mistake. I also got charged twice for postage and packaging and I live in England
  • Ah, that is indeed about two times $45 or so. Emily will probably find this thread and contact you. If not, email TellTale support at [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email]. They're quite good at responding to support-requests.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    Keep in mind she won't see it until Mondayish as they're all in Seattle at PAX. :)
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Yep, most all of the TTG web/support/marketing triumverate are at PAX running the booth and may not be around to do support until midday Monday. That said, this sounds like something that's very fixable! :) So, stay tuned, and sorry for the troubles!
This discussion has been closed.