User Avatar Image

Whats your favorite zombie FILM and why?

posted by ItsMeArmani on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
My vote goes to Romero's "Day of the Dead". I'm interested in seeing your favorites.:)
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • if 28 days later counts as a zombie film i pick that, if not, zombieland, but i would sort of put them in a sequel category, which to me means the older films are a part of the reason why i like it.
  • dawn of the dead was great, loved rec but i really dont feel thats a zombie movie, more like demonic posession.
  • What? Where's Shaun of the Dead?

I don't consider 28 Days Later a zombie flick.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Cyreen;675782 said:
    What? Where's Shaun of the Dead?
    This! Mind if I add it to the poll? Definitely my pick!
  • I like most of those on that list but my two favourites aren't on there and those are Shaun of the Dead and Land of the Dead.

I suppose I could say Zombieland comes in at #3 purely for their rule set. If there's ever a ZA I will assume TWD's zombie behavioural rules (noise attracts them, have to destroy the brain) and abide by the rules from Zombieland. Foolproof safety plan!
  • Night of the Living Dead - Remake

That's right, I went there. :p
  • RedKoolLoops;675787 said:
    I like most of those on that list but my two favourites aren't on there and those are Shaun of the Dead and Land of the Dead.

I suppose I could say Zombieland comes in at #3 purely for their rule set. If there's ever a ZA I will assume TWD's zombie behavioural rules (noise attracts them, have to destroy the brain) and abide by the rules from Zombieland. Foolproof safety plan!
    yeah it has practical advice and its funny, their zombies can move a bit faster than normal zombies, but Bill Murray
  • Dawn of the dead

28 days later is more about military weapon virus gone wrong "BATH SALT" LOL
  • I liked the remake of Dawn of the Dead. From the poll, Zombieland was hilarious. I also enjoyed Diary of the Dead.
  • You forgot Shawn of the Dead...which i think it was fabulous! haha
This discussion has been closed.