User Avatar Image

Guess the Adventure Game!

posted by Guybrush Threepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 18K users
Just thought we could play a little game where you have to try and guess which adventure game the screenshot is from. If you know the answer, say what it is and post the next screenshot*. :) To get some discussion going too, you can also post your experience with the game - was it good or bad, did you not buy it for a certain reason, are you looking to buy it? Stuff like that. :D
Okay, on with the first game (don't cheat by looking in the URL ;))!

*You can host your images for free at places such as www.imageshack.us or www.tinypic.com.
483 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Simon The Sorcerer: Chaos Happens. (I think?)

Never played it, but I want to.

• simon I havent heard of? Is that the new one in making?
  • Simon the Sorcerer: Chaos Happens is correct. Sadly the game is only out in Germany at the moment (and obviously in German) and the chances of it being translated into English any time soon is slim, judging by the companies previous record.
  • I discovered what your game was by a little research ShaggE, but I'll let someone else have a go. :)
  • oh btw I forgot... the game above is "Sanitarium" a fricken ODD game :P but interesting ! Filled with nightmarish places and people. As for the simon.. if it IS the new one.. it will be made in english.. its already been stated that the series is to important for some group to not translate. Hey man if they do Day of oblivion.. they can do this. Same with "The Fall, last days of gaia" and thats the same company. Another great game too btw. If you liked fallout that is.
  • Brushy: You should give it a spin if you haven't yet, great game.
  • Kaldire;39147 said:
    oh btw I forgot... the game above is "Sanitarium" a fricken ODD game :P but interesting ! Filled with nightmarish places and people. As for the simon.. if it IS the new one.. it will be made in english.. its already been stated that the series is to important for some group to not translate. Hey man if they do Day of oblivion.. they can do this. Same with "The Fall, last days of gaia" and thats the same company. Another great game too btw. If you liked fallout that is.

I really hope they do. I loved Simon 1 and 2. If they do translate the game to English in the end, I hope they use the same voice actor for Simon.

Kaldire, it's your turn to post an adventure game screenshot now. :)

ShaggE, I'm not really into horror games (or films), so I'll take your word for it. :D
  • Guybrush Threepwood;39149 said:

ShaggE, I'm not really into horror games (or films), so I'll take your word for it. :D
    Blasphemy! :p

I had another in mind but it might have been to easy.

I could give hints or .. another game shot XD
Add Comment