User Avatar Image

Interactive Walking dead scenes [new video up]

posted by Warning__3 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Hello guys :D
I have been thinking about making an interactive series of one of the episode of The Walking Dead, so i decided to give one scene a try before doing anything more :)

Please comment what you think about it!
Thank you :D

Lilly stealing the RV

Lee versus Kenny

The Dinner Table

To Saw or Not To Saw
83 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, this is neat! I've never seen all the outcomes if you take Lilly with you.
  • This is actually a pretty damn neat idea, now i know what happens when i go "Okay."
  • Warning__3;680635 said:
    Hello guys :D
    I have been thinking about making an interactive series of one of the episode of The Walking Dead, so i decided to give one scene a try before doing anything more :)

Please comment what you think about it!
    Thank you :D

Youtube link
    That is neat, like the Choose Your Own Adventure books I used to read as a kid. How do you do that?
  • KCohere;680705 said:
    That is neat, like the Choose Your Own Adventure books I used to read as a kid. How do you do that?
    I just had to record all the outcomes(which took awhile :P) then edit them into a good order for adding the annotations for the options and the pause-video thing ;)

PS. any other scene you guys would like to see? :)
  • Is it possible for you to do a QTE scene? Any scene you want, it doesn't matter.
  • Maximus123458;680800 said:
    Is it possible for you to do a QTE scene? Any scene you want, it doesn't matter.
    I'm making the Kenny vs. Lee scene :) should be up tomorrow :D
  • Cool idea buddy. Now we can watch the game with out really playing well sort of since we get the choices.
  • JPG619;680909 said:
    Cool idea buddy. Now we can watch the game with out really playing well sort of since we get the choices.
    That's the idea ;)
  • Dude, you're borderline intellectual property theft and piracy. Essentially, you're allowing people to play the game on Youtube. I wouldn't create more videos.
  • Red Panda;680946 said:
    Dude, you're borderline intellectual property theft and piracy. Essentially, you're allowing people to play the game on Youtube. I wouldn't create more videos.
    I sent them a email asking ;) but still if you read the 'Terms of use' they have all the rights to the software, making a gameplay video ain't software :)
This discussion has been closed.