User Avatar Image

Roy G. Biv

posted by U-can't-buy-luv on - last edited - Viewed by 350 users
Hey guys! I know the meaning of Hugh's fake name!

Red
Orange
Yellow

Green

Blue
Indigo
Violet
10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Err.... good for you :)

    [Sorry, this is something we learned about the colours of the rainbow at about age 5]
  • Molokov;39979 said:
    Err.... good for you :)

    [Sorry, this is something we learned about the colours of the rainbow at about age 5]
    we used

    richard
    of
    york
    gave
    battle
    in
    vain
  • User Avatar Image
    DanH Telltale Staff
    I don't understand why elementary schools find this knowledge to be so important that they've developed multiple mnemonics to remember it. I don't even know if separating the color spectrum into those specific colors even makes sense.

    I wish I had spent that time learning about something more useful like how to invent the internet sooner.
  • DanH;39995 said:
    I don't understand why elementary schools find this knowledge to be so important that they've developed multiple mnemonics to remember it. I don't even know if separating the color spectrum into those specific colors even makes sense.

    I wish I had spent that time learning about something more useful like how to invent the internet sooner.
    I don't think it's the number of colors that really matters; just the order.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    DanH;39995 said:
    I don't understand why elementary schools find this knowledge to be so important that they've developed multiple mnemonics to remember it. I don't even know if separating the color spectrum into those specific colors even makes sense.

    I wish I had spent that time learning about something more useful like how to invent the internet sooner.
    It's useful for fluorescent microscopy (which I am currently using). ;)

    /science geek
  • We'd all worked this out from the end of Episode 5 I think! At least, that's when I remember hearing Roy G. Biv, going to the forum, and posting about it.
  • RabidZombie;40021 said:
    We'd all worked this out from the end of Episode 5 I think! At least, that's when I remember hearing Roy G. Biv, going to the forum, and posting about it.
    yea i think it was around then
  • oh I never noticed that! awsome! =D
  • As soon asn I saw the Roy G. Biv in the Cook the Books mini game I worked out Roy G Biv= Hugh Bliss.

    Stupid rainbows.
  • User Avatar Image
    Bas
    We never learned that acronym in school, probably because we didn't speak English at school. So I had no idea that it was a common acronym for the colours of the rainbow. Being more IT minded I realised at the end of epsiode 5 that Roy G. Biv's initials are RGB, which I thought was the RGB = colours = Hugh Bliss hint.

    Until now, that is.
Add Comment