User Avatar Image

Someone guide me in my purchases.

posted by chrisff1989 on - last edited - Viewed by 622 users
I got money, guys!

The Sam & Max Sketchbook and Effigy Mound seem similar to me. What exactly is each (Well, I know what the Sketchbook is. What I'm not sure of is the Effigy Mound) and what are their differences?
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They're both sketchbooks. They each have different sketches in them :)
  • Is that all?

*Dangles money*
  • I'm not sure what else you want me to say :(

They're two different sketchbooks that have different sketches in them. That's what they are.
  • Each is a limited edition sketchbook that Steve released at Comic-Con. Age of S&M came out in 2006 and Effigy Mound in 2007. They have different content but the type of content is the same (i.e. concepts from various projects, doodles Steve has done in the past, parts of old comics, funny things the censors made them cut from the cartoon show).

The Age of S&M is going to sell out soon and will never be reprinted. Effigy Mound is newer and will probably be in stock for about a year still.

Does that help? :D
  • They might be worth a lot of money in the future on eBay?

;) :p
  • tabacco;40065 said:
    I'm not sure what else you want me to say :(

They're two different sketchbooks that have different sketches in them. That's what they are.
    I was bluffing. Guess you're not hiding anything.
    Emily;40066 said:
    Each is a limited edition sketchbook that Steve released at Comic-Con. Age of S&M came out in 2006 and Effigy Mound in 2007. They have different content but the type of content is the same (i.e. concepts from various projects, doodles Steve has done in the past, parts of old comics, funny things the censors made them cut from the cartoon show).

The Age of S&M is going to sell out soon and will never be reprinted. Effigy Mound is newer and will probably be in stock for about a year still.

Does that help? :D
    So how many copies of the Age of S&M are still in stock? Think there'll still be a copy on Monday when my card will have money in it?
  • Well... one of the two may emit a virus that will destroy mankind as we know it, but I won't tell you which one.

And we should have stock of the Age of S&M book through Monday.
  • One has season two spoilers! :D

...I just forget which. '-'
  • Kedri;40070 said:
    One has season two spoilers! :D

...I just forget which. '-'

Probably the latest one, The Effigy Mound. :)
  • tabacco;40069 said:
    Well... one of the two may emit a virus that will destroy mankind as we know it, but I won't tell you which one.

And we should have stock of the Age of S&M book through Monday.
    Maybe I shouldn't buy either, then. Wouldn't want to risk destroying mankind before Max has a chance to, would I?
Add Comment