15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wow, so lame... they're just talking over it making stupid jokes.
  • xChri5x;40644 said:
    Wow, so lame... they're just talking over it making stupid jokes.
    What did you expect? That's what I expected.
    It's like watching a Let's Play. Some dude playing a game whilst making snide remarks. Fun!
  • Reminds me of going to The Rocky Horror Picture Show. :D

(Do people still do that or am I showing my age?)
  • Oh I always wanted to go there.
    But I guess I'm still too young:D

the video dosen't work for me
  • I've only got the video working the one time, but it happened to be just before the page refreshed (I'd F5'd it because it didn't seem to be loading. How wrong I was).

Every time after that, I've left it for ten minutes plus to no avail.
  • I was wrong, it works. But it needed a loooong time to load
  • Rifftrax is the best. The guys that used to do MST3K are now bringing back the spirit of the show through mp3 commentaries for big budget movies and then actual dvd releases for the old movies like the show. The do it yourself rifftrax are just samples of the guys that people can then use to play over any video they want. The actual riffs that they do are hilarious.
  • That was intensely frustrating to watch. It was as though the guy was determined to hate it from the outset (although I'm presuming he had in fact watched it and rehearsed his 'jokes' several times before recording), yet he justified nothing he said in criticism.
  • Christovsky;40723 said:
    That was intensely frustrating to watch. It was as though the guy was determined to hate it from the outset (although I'm presuming he had in fact watched it and rehearsed his 'jokes' several times before recording), yet he justified nothing he said in criticism.
    Dude, it's all prerecorded dialog. The voice you hear has never seen the video.
  • Ah. Hehe, thank you. That does explain why I was sure some of the phrases he repeated did actually sound exactly the same!
Add Comment