User Avatar Image

Do you think Lee will kill Kenny?

posted by RickRymes97 on - last edited - Viewed by 927 users
Do you think Kenny is gonna end up like Shane? Do you think Lee will have to kill him in episode 5?
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe in episode 5 if you are always against him... I could see that going down
  • IDK, we haven't played episode 4 yet to know if it's going to that direction. But I seen how much Kenny can be a big a-hole through the gameplay if you really didn't side with him at all, less help from him to.

But also I think this topic should be in "The Walking Dead Story Discussion - SPOILERS" area.
  • I think Kenny will die In Episode 4.
  • Well I think lee will have to kill Kenny one day. Kenny hates me: I didn't say his kid on episode 1 and I didn't help him kill Larry. He hates every move I make. Eventually he will try to kill me first. If I have the opportunity, I will get kill him first.
  • I think that kenny will sacrifice himself to save Lee/Clem and die a hero in Episode 4 or 5
  • why do people ask those questions in a multiple choice game chances are if that option appears it will be up to the player lol.

either way Oh my god they killled kenny!
  • I think Kenny WILL die by the end of Season 1, but the circumstances are up to the player. Maybe if he likes you (me and him are bros right now) he'll sacrifice himself for you and Clem. If he hates you, maybe you have to end up killing him or letting him die.
  • Rock114;684492 said:
    I think Kenny WILL die by the end of Season 1, but the circumstances are up to the player. Maybe if he likes you (me and him are bros right now) he'll sacrifice himself for you and Clem. If he hates you, maybe you have to end up killing him or letting him die.
    ^this sounds good or very plausible, if you had his back the entire time he will sacrifice himself for you and be bros for life, if you didnt side with him then maybe you fight for survival(guessing either way kenny is supposed to die if this ends up happening but kenny will either go willingly like a hero or die by lee/thrown at walkers.)

I doubt kenny will survive the end of season 1 since he lost his family(his only motivator) and the others will end up dead, leave the group and go there own way, or end up turned into walkers and not savable.
  • Its been confirmed that Lee Clementine and Kenny will appear in all 5 episodes, so if Kenny's gonna die it's not in EP 4.
  • Kenny will kill Kenny in a fit of hysterical grief.
This discussion has been closed.