User Avatar Image

Now that Sybil is in Stinky's...

posted by Guybrush Threepwood on - last edited - Viewed by 856 users
Now that Sybil and Abe are dining at Stinky's for what I assume will be the whole episode, what happens to Sybil's shop?
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Closed. She could have the same job but her office would be closed.
  • Maybe someone else has taken it over?
  • I have a feeling its gonna be closed for the whole season like stinkys was. But thats ok as long as sybill is still in the game
  • There was the mystery of the locked closet in Sybil's which wasn't resolved by the end of Season 1, so I think Sybil's will still be open.
  • Kitmit13;41656 said:
    I have a feeling its gonna be closed for the whole season like stinkys was. But thats ok as long as sybill is still in the game

So you think Stinky's will replace Sybil's?

I'm not sure. That'd render the whole left of the neighbourhood useless as there would be Lefty's and Sybil's that are inaccessible.

Unless Lefty's opens up...
  • Whoa, whoa, whoa. No reason to believe there can't be both. Remember what they've said about Season 2: characters move around. There's no reason to believe that Sybil will always be in Stinky's, nor to believe even that Sybil will stay in Stinky's for the entire first episode. ;)
  • Maratanos;41674 said:
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. No reason to believe there can't be both. Remember what they've said about Season 2: characters move around. There's no reason to believe that Sybil will always be in Stinky's, nor to believe even that Sybil will stay in Stinky's for the entire first episode. ;)

That'd be a pretty akward date:
    *Sybil peers at pocket camera*
    Abe: What's that?
    Sybil: Oh, just a camera filming the outside of my shop so I can see if anyone goes in there.
    Abe: Right. What happens if someone does go in the-
    Sybil: Be right back! Sam & Max are about to go in.
  • Nah, nah. The idea is that she's in the diner for a part of the episode, but in her office the rest. Not as in being in both places at once. That'd be too cheesy.
  • haha I bet shes not gonna be there for the whole season. Now that would be funny. XD
  • Kitmit13;41705 said:
    haha I bet shes not gonna be there for the whole season. Now that would be funny. XD
    Dude, that'd be less funny and more stupid. It at least makes a LITTLE bit of sense to always be in your office. It DOESN'T make sense at ALL to always be in a RESTAURANT.

Sure, sure, Sam and Max thrives on things that don't make sense. But GIVEN the evidence that the characters move around, it would make a lot MORE sense for Sybil to sometimes be in her office.
Add Comment