User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 6.7K users
So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

[highlight]Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE[/highlight]
374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Looks great!
    there goes my glimmer of hope that Ben might redeem himself. Kenny he's all yours... ;)

I think the hate and death wishes that Larry received will look minuscule to what is about to come Ben's way.
    I'm still liking Chuck,he may become my new favorite.
    I'm hoping for next week but it will probably be the end of the month. :(
  • FarmerJoe;686276 said:
    Looks great!
    there goes my glimmer of hope that Ben might redeem himself. Kenny he's all yours... ;)

I think the hate and death wishes that Larry received will look minuscule to what is about to come Ben's way.
    I'm still liking Chuck,he may become my new favorite.
    I'm hoping for next week but it will probably be the end of the month. :(
    Well he said "Very, very, soon, sooner then you think", so pray that it comes out this week! Gotta have hope.
  • Yertos;686277 said:
    Well he said "Very, very, soon, sooner then you think", so pray that it comes out this week! Gotta have hope.
    Yes, oh man, did that trailer get me excited... I'm hoping the episode will have come out by mid-October, can't lose hope :D
  • Baffled... *starts to drool while watching*
  • The trailer was amazing. Lee is turning into a badass , he's done with falling over and shit. I hope Clem kills that blonde girl at the end. That would be badass
  • Freeze;686284 said:
    I hope Clem kills that blonde girl at the end. That would be badass
    Somehow I don't think so. That was a new female voice narrating at the end.
  • When they enter the school and the woman talk about "ghost story" it could be the woman who attack Lee or ??
  • Yertos;686274 said:
    Guy that looked like Larry is walkie-man, the guy on the tape right? Wonder what he's about to record with that camera...
    Is it the guy on the tape? Doesn't really look like him to me, but maybe it's just his beard.
  • Let's not say episode 4. I didn't even play episode 3 on iOS yet. .

Man.. Ben, why did you leave Clem alone? Jeez. Now I want him dead.
This discussion has been closed.