User Avatar Image

Cartoon Network thread

posted by ryannumber1gamer on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
I am making this thread so everyone can talk about old and new Cartoon Network shows. Anyway i'll start by asking what was everyone's favorite stuff on it before new Cartoon Network started making everyone ether live action or a Ben 10 cartoon (Seriously it's on it's forth show right now!!) Anyway mine:Courage The cowardly Dog,Ed Edd N Eddy,Codename:Kids Next door (KND),Dexter's Lab,Xiaolin Showdown,Teen Titans. Also i'm not sure if some stuff like Xiaolin Showdown was on Cartoon Network in the US but it was on Cartoon Network in the UK.
60 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Mine I consider the creme de la creme

The classic Ben 10
    Samurai Jack
    Code: Lyoko
    Teletoon's Stoked
    and SYM-BIONIC TITAN

No matter what anyone says, these will always be the best to me
  • MaconMajr;687505 said:
    Mine I consider the creme de la creme

The classic Ben 10
    Samurai Jack
    Teletoon's Stoked
    and SYM-BIONIC TITAN

Ok fair enough the first Ben 10 was great.
  • MaconMajr;687505 said:
    Mine I consider the creme de la creme

The classic Ben 10
    Samurai Jack
    Teletoon's Stoked
    and SYM-BIONIC TITAN

Oh, I almost forgot...Young Justice

Well it's dancin on a knife's edge for me and hope it doesn't crash and burn like some of the other shows CN has shown.
  • I miss Boomerang. I keep having to order the channel.
  • MaconMajr;687510 said:
    Oh, I almost forgot...Young Justice

Well it's dancin on a knife's edge for me and hope it doesn't crash and burn like some of the other shows CN has shown.
    Everything I've heard of Young Justice is that it's really good, but so was ThunderCats. Problem is, Cartoon Network had NO faith in ThunderCats. In fact, they might as well just change their name. Any good cartoons that hit the air on Cartoon Network won't survive.
  • I think Robot Chicken was the only show I watched on a regular basis that actually started on the network. Everything else was FOX or older.

Rest in peace.

For anyone looking for a nostalgia kick for these old Cartoon Cartoons, there's two webcomics I can't recommend enough: Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi and Grim Tales from Down Below, both by an artist called Bleedman.
    ryannumber1gamer;687497 said:
    Also i'm not sure if some stuff like Xiaolin Showdown was on Cartoon Network in the US but it was on Cartoon Network in the UK.
    In syndication. It started on Kids WB.
  • My favorite cartoon on Cartoon Network was definitely Beavis and Butthead.
  • Johro;687575 said:
    I think Robot Chicken was the only show I watched on a regular basis that actually started on the network. Everything else was FOX or older.
    I am also going back to my childhood days by reading your post:)
    The classic Ben 10 and Robot Chicken was one of the most watched shows by me.
Add Comment