User Avatar Image

Lilly as protagonist for season 2

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 761 users
So Lilly is either abandoned or takes the RV. If she is never to be seen again in the last 2 episodes, could she in fact be the protagonist for season 2? We presume her to be dead, but than again maybe not.
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i don't like her already, so that would be a bad start to a season
  • thestalkinghead;689696 said:
    i don't like her already, so that would be a bad start to a season
    I'm inclined to agree, but so far she is the only loose end. Or perhaps this is TT explaining how she got to Woodbury?

Than again our current protagonist is a murder as well /shrug.
  • Motordead;689704 said:
    I'm inclined to agree, but so far she is the only loose end. Or perhaps this is TT explaining how she got to Woodbury?

Than again our current protagonist is a murder as well /shrug.
    we still don't know the details of Lee's conviction no matter what options you choose he never says he is a murderer or explains what happens, but we know Lilly killed in cold blood
  • I want this but I don't at the same time.
  • Too many people hate her for what she did, so...
    Not as the protagonist but I'd be interested in a season 2 cameo to see what's happened to her and how events an her actions have affected her(and if she's the same Lilly as the comics).

Realistically,I believe that Telltale is done with Lilly's story and she wont appear ever again. I think Telltale will finish Clem's story this season but may(I'm hoping) continue with Lee's.
  • may be, but would have the option of suicide right at the beginning?
  • Lol oh i'm sure everyone will find every way that Lilly can die in the game.
  • Lilly's awesome, but she's not a character I'd want to play as. She's too much of a defined personality and knowing her as the hard-ass, slightly crazy, survivor that she is, the choices we would be able to make wouldn't be as open as what we have with Lee.

I do hope she cameos again at some point though, however unlikely that may be.
  • Lilly wouldn't be a good player character because we already know her and what she's like. The reason Lee is so good is because we get to define his personality right from the get-go, plus his bitchin' backstory as a history teacher.
  • I can't stand Lilly's face most of the time, honestly. It has nothing to do with what she has done. She just makes ugly faces. She ends up looking like her dad, which is gross. I wouldn't want to look at that for 10-15 hours while playing season 2.
This discussion has been closed.