User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen Moderator on - last edited - Viewed by 21.4K users
Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)
394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ps3 players as of this moment are SPLIT exactly 50/50 in ALL the Decisions, that goes to show what a great game this is !!!!!
  • swebonny;690669 said:
    About the bite. Think of Rick in the comic ;)
    I dunno Rick had a leather jacket on did he not? I can only remember him getting "bit" that one time. I hate how Lee got bit. It's really similar to how Dale got bit. Maybe they amputate his arm? This episode was crazy. I don't know how to feel. I want Lee to make it out alive but I know it's impossible. What did you guys say to Vernon about taking Clem? I said no but maybe that might be one of the best options.
  • Freeze;690692 said:
    I dunno Rick had a leather jacket on did he not? I can only remember him getting "bit" that one time. I hate how Lee got bit. It's really similar to how Dale got bit. Maybe they amputate his arm? This episode was crazy. I don't know how to feel. I want Lee to make it out alive but I know it's impossible. What did you guys say to Vernon about taking Clem? I said no but maybe that might be one of the best options.
    I said I needed to think, I really like Clem but he had great points!
    and hopefully Lee amputate his arm,
    I can't dieeee!: D: D: D
  • Who voted for Abominable?
  • Haven't finished it yet, BUT THEY BETTER NOT HAVE KILLED CHUCK LIKE THAT IN THE BEGINNING.

WE BETTER FIND HIM LIKE TYREESE IN THE COMICS.

:(
  • Viner16;690697 said:
    Haven't finished it yet, BUT THEY BETTER NOT HAVE KILLED CHUCK LIKE THAT IN THE BEGINNING.

I'm sorry.
  • RafaelBrasileiro;690694 said:
    I said I needed to think, I really like Clem but he had great points!
    and hopefully Lee amputate his arm,
    I can't dieeee!: D: D: D
    Maybe if you side with Vernon than you can amputate.
  • Viner16;690697 said:
    Haven't finished it yet, BUT THEY BETTER NOT HAVE KILLED CHUCK LIKE THAT IN THE BEGINNING.

(I'm sorry, I couldn't help but use a gif.)

• the world has no more hope, CHUCK DIED! NOOOO!
  • Freeze;690699 said:
    I'm sorry.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TELLTALE WHY :(

Siiigh... now I guess I'll go find his body instead...

I wish there was a choice to save him instead of book it...
This discussion has been closed.