episode 4 came out today for psn, tommorow for xbla

edited October 2012 in The Walking Dead
so psn users, give us the details of what happens in episode 4 since we dont got it yet. this is in spoilers so i wanna ruin it for myself.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    To spoil or not to spoil...that is the question.
    ...to spoil,or to wait for EU PC users to get theirs...
  • edited October 2012
    EU psn users don't have theirs yet, i hope we don't get screwed over again. Hate being the only ones who don't get the game
  • edited October 2012
    I finished Ep4, what do you wanna know?
  • edited October 2012
    A friend shouted to my face that MAJOR SPOILER
    Lee dies
    . Please just answer me. True or false?
  • edited October 2012
    swebonny wrote: »
    Lee dies
    Lee doesn't Die. He gets bit.
  • edited October 2012
    swebonny wrote: »
    Lee dies
    SPOILER DON´t READ IF U DON´t Want to KNOW EP4!
    Lee is BITTEN!
    But he is not dead yet!
  • edited October 2012
    Thanks guys. Now I can rest in peace.
  • edited October 2012
    I've been kind of wondering if Rick dies in Season 3 of the television series.
  • edited October 2012
    Jokieman wrote: »
    I've been kind of wondering if Rick dies in Season 3 of the television series.

I don't think that will work. I've heard that the creator of the show can't seem to get it to work for Rick to die just yet. He might kill him off some time, but not that season.
  • edited October 2012
    Rick won't die on the television series, they deviate from the comic but they won't go that far.

And for you guys with your leet-spoilering abilities, any word on Kenny? :p
  • edited October 2012
    When you are bitten and is trying to save Clem, Depending on your choices you ride a different group.
    Kenny almost abandoned me but when I said that Clementine was like a family to me, he comes and helps me!
  • edited October 2012
    Rick won't die on the television series, they deviate from the comic but they won't go that far.

And for you guys with your leet-spoilering abilities, any word on Kenny? :p
    Don't you worry about that screenshot of the walker pulling on Kenny's leg. You have a chance to save him. Ben also tells him about how Duck and Katjaa's death was his fault, and he SNAPS.
  • edited October 2012
    So what's the news on Omid and Christa?
  • edited October 2012
    they are good and will help me rescue Clem, we get medicine for Omid!
  • edited October 2012
    So what's the news on Omid and Christa?
    Omid and Christa BOTH survive in this episode. Omid scares the fuck out of you, making you think he is dead when you leave him at the house.
  • edited October 2012
    Thanks guys.

I'm going to hate/love this episode.

Damn you, Whitta!
  • edited October 2012
    [
    OMID SURVIVES? YESSSSS...

But Chuck doesn't :( :( :(

Edit: You think in Ep 5 you'll have to amputate yourself? Considering...
  • edited October 2012
    chuck dies, ben can die if you want him to/let him, lee gets bitten, clem gets kidnapped at ending. gonna be a suspenseful final episode in 5.
  • edited October 2012
    Viner16 wrote: »
    [
    OMID SURVIVES? YESSSSS...

But Chuck doesn't :( :( :(

Edit: You think in Ep 5 you'll have to amputate yourself? Considering...

Well, if he were going to do that I think he'd have done it immediately before his body was contaminated by the bite and since he didn't, not sure it would work anyway now.
  • edited October 2012
    Lee would have to chop his arm off now in order to survive, which he can't do since he needs to rescue Clem. It's rather depressing how badly naive idiots like Ben, and now Clem can screw things up, it's realistic, but depressing.

Now I'm really interested to see what Season 2 will be like since TTG said it'll use Season 1 saves, maybe it'll focus on Kenny and Clem or something like that.
  • edited October 2012
    I must add the new character Molly is completely Bad ass. If she would only roll with you! Ben a fucking idiot, but I can't seem to bring myself to upset Down. But the best death happens in this one. Some chick your with. fucking awesome
  • edited October 2012
    I must add the new character Molly is completely Bad ass. If she would only roll with you! Ben a fucking idiot, but I can't seem to bring myself to upset Down. But the best death happens in this one. Some chick your with. fucking awesome
    Clem not down
  • o.
  • WHO BROUGHT THIS UP??!??!?!

Lol I knew it was fake, there's no way its released already!
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

o.

• lmfaoo word I was like WTFFFF when I saw this.

WHO BROUGHT THIS UP??!??!?! Lol I knew it was fake, there's no way its released already!

• ChateauChateau Banned
    y u gotta do tis

o.

• Lol. This discussion really confused me for a bit there XD
  • Love you to. I love everone here.

*GROUP HUG*

cuz i luvz u

• cuz i luvz u
    Chateau posted: »

y u gotta do tis

• Puncake32Puncake32 Banned
    edited May 2014
    -_-

WHO BROUGHT THIS UP??!??!?! Lol I knew it was fake, there's no way its released already!

This discussion has been closed.