User Avatar Image

Chuck The episode 4 (spoiler)

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
He is dead :eek:

But :confused:

So much for the guy who's got an individual thread analysing him.
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I agree!
    He died too early, we did not really get a chance to know alot about his character and who he was
  • Chuck rest in peace!
    You really died like a hero!
  • RafaelBrasileiro;691186 said:
    Chuck rest in peace!
    You really died like a hero!
    Chuck the radio guy, Chuck the child molester ETC and then he is dead :confused::confused::eek:
  • I liked Chuck :(
  • Chuck was a character I was really hoping would be fleshed out and I am sad to see him go. I was really pissed off when I first saw him lying dead because I thought it was an easter egg but later the camera directly focuses on him and I was glad to see Lee say a couple words in his honor.
  • ReliusBlue;691299 said:
    Chuck was a character I was really hoping would be fleshed out and I am sad to see him go. I was really pissed off when I first saw him lying dead because I thought it was an easter egg but later the camera directly focuses on him and I was glad to see Lee say a couple words in his honor.
    He is like Zack Flair From Final Fantasy 7. Has very important 5 seconds scene then dies and no one cares. In the end he has a loyal fan base that eventually leads to the prequel.
  • I felt soo bad leaving him behind on the street, I just knew as I was running away that that was the last time I'd see him. He should have died another way, like at the school or something later in the episode.
  • He died like a hero.
  • When I first entered the sewer I had a feeling I was going to meet up with Chuck again, just not dead. :(
  • I have to say I was expecting it. He had been far too helpful in episode 3. Giving candy to the kids and giving Lee advice on protecting Clem. Anyone that nice is bound to die.
This discussion has been closed.