User Avatar Image

Stuck In Crawford School

posted by coryay113 on - last edited - Viewed by 6K users
Got the Battery and the Fuel. The medicine is locked up. Looked everywhere but cant find the tape which is what i think i need to find. Can anyone help me out without ruining the ending.
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Xebioz;691377 said:
    Back out to the alley my friend.
    He keeps saying I'm not going out there again unless I have a good reason. Maybe I need to click on somemore things in the nurses office.
  • Dreamjbk;691378 said:
    SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS
    the first tape is on the desk and the 2nd and 3rd are outside in the backally. But stop posting spoilers in here?!?!?!
    All the stuff we posted was hardly much in the way of spoilers. What you posted were more spoilery, but still not really. The story remains untouched.
  • There's a third tape?! I didn't knew about that.
  • OHHHH I completely forgot about that code.......hmmm.

I have a feeling that it might explain a certain loose end the episode left me with......
  • hmmm...yeah...third tape is tricky.
  • coryay113;691380 said:
    He keeps saying I'm not going out there again unless I have a good reason. Maybe I need to click on somemore things in the nurses office.
    nmnmnm
  • The Zombie doctor?? Check his corpse.
  • coryay113;691371 said:
    Got the Battery and the Fuel. The medicine is locked up. Looked everywhere but cant find the tape which is what i think i need to find. Can anyone help me out without ruining the ending.
    the first tape is on the desk where vernon is standing, the second is where molly killed that doctor zombie
  • You need to go outside of the building, back to that doctor's body where molly was hitting in on more than once. He has a tape on him. Just search for his moving body. Kill it, and get the tape. I think he also has the code for his locker which you need too.

Cheers
Add Comment