User Avatar Image

Whom do you want to take care of Clem?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Note: The poll is multiple choice.

In the event of your demise, who would you want taking care of her?

Personally, I prefer Omid and Christa.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Omid and Christa. But I would prefer Lee ;)
  • Same, at least their a couple with a child coming, they seem like a safer bet then depressed, broken, and boozer Kenny. And Ben? Hah yeah right.
  • Pretty universal response haha I guess it's a no-brainer.
  • Molly to keep them save, Ben to remind her of Lee and Omid and Christa to actually take care of her :)
  • I want them to stay as a group and get a farm somewhere. Ben works his hardest to get Kenny's respect. Christa and Omid raise Clementine as their daughter and older sister to their son. And Meanwhile Lee is eating C. Oberman who was the man on the Walkie Talkie. Also want Molly to come back to be Clementines Action Girl big Sister
  • Christa, Omid and Kenny.

Christa and Omid are obvious choices.

Kenny's a good father. What happened to his family wasn't his fault, and I think taking care of Clem will give him a new purpose to keep him going. Despite siding agains him in the meat locker, we've still stayed on fairly good terms and I trust him.
  • The world won't change for a long while. And that means you can't be raised up like a nothing is wrong in the world. Therefore Molly seems like a reasonable choice, she even had a smaller sister that she really cared about, and seems to know how to survive.
  • Molly seems able to fend for herself, and a good role model to teach Clem how to survive.
  • No brainer. Omid and Christa.

Christa obviously loves Clementine so much - maybe as much as Lee. She would definitely get custody if it were my choice.

On a side note, Kenny? HA! POS didn't even come help me look for her in my playthrough. I'd let radio man have her before Kenny.
This discussion has been closed.