User Avatar Image

Did [spoiler] In Your Game?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
When a Walker was attacking Molly and you had to shoot the Walker I accidentally shot Molly (Whoops, my bad :3) So...if you DIDN'T shoot Molly by accident, what happens? In my game she died, did she die in any other peoples games? I'm curious.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I beat her in the fight, and Clementine saved her.

I missed the shot but Clem did a fine job.
  • Hey asshole, thanks for the spoilers. Save the spoiler text for inside your post. Not where casual onlookers trying to fix the save issues can see it. Jesus christ man
  • Shinuzi;692164 said:
    Hey asshole, thanks for the spoilers. Save the spoiler text for inside your post. Not where casual onlookers trying to fix the save issues can see it. Jesus christ man
    Well this IS THE SPOILER FORUM...so what were you doing here in the first place?
  • I never fired b/c I couldn't see a good shot. Clem killed saved the day. Bagged her first walker!
  • She stuck with me back to the house and then took off solo before Clem went missing. She decided she worked better on her own. Lee hugged her goodbye.

Good thing I had Clem with me though, because she took the shot that saved Molly before I got the chance to. I think I'd have missed if it was down to my skill alone!
  • Shinuzi;692164 said:
    Hey asshole, thanks for the spoilers. Save the spoiler text for inside your post. Not where casual onlookers trying to fix the save issues can see it. Jesus christ man
    How about you save the verbal abuse to someone you can stand up to IN PERSON. Instead, how about you read the GREAAAAAAAAAAAT big forum name. Right there in bold. What does it say? Here's a hint: It rhymes with Spoilers. Unless, you can't read. If so, GTFO.
  • I wish I brought Clem with me to Crawford, I just thought it was too dangerous for her and I didn't want anything to happen so I told her to stay.
  • I wasn't aware that she could die.
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;692161 said:
    When a Walker was attacking Molly and you had to shoot the Walker I accidentally shot Molly (Whoops, my bad :3) So...if you DIDN'T shoot Molly by accident, what happens? In my game she died, did she die in any other peoples games? I'm curious.
    She died on my second playthrough (Clementine left back at house) when I didn't hit the zombie she was fighting with.
  • xXNinjaScoreXx;692174 said:
    I wish I brought Clem with me to Crawford, I just thought it was too dangerous for her and I didn't want anything to happen so I told her to stay.
    That's what Replays are for. :P Thanks to you, we know that we can add Molly to the list of potential fatalities. ;)
This discussion has been closed.