User Avatar Image

SPOILERS! lee is dying and need opinions

posted by TheNNerdGamer on - last edited - Viewed by 4.2K users
lee is bit and there could be possibilities that he might not be bit but that is nonsense really.
i liked lee like as is that was me making the choices.
i don't really think kenny is going to die because he's like a BRO 4 LIFE
ben might not(cause i pulled him up while begging "DROP ME!!")
clem definitely not
christa i do not know
omid either
molly is a enormous question mark
Lee was a good guy but radio bastard might have a cure but that's absolutely not possible in The Walking
Dead universe so who knows.
i swear i'll kill radio bastard
121 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • trd84;699903 said:
    That was a shock for Ep 4. There has to be shocking moments in EP 5
    your choices might end up on everyone's death, who knows
  • shocks:
    ep.2 diary turned against the group
    ep.3 Duck bit
    ep.3 Carley/Doug shot
    ep.3 Katjaa and Duck died
    ep.4 crawford dead
    ep.4 clem is missing
    ep.4 lee bit
    emotional part of speech by kenny: i'll be with you till the end
  • The only way Lee lives (which I doubt they will do) is if they pull a 28 Days Later and do a full blood transfusion of someone non infected.
  • Arkane;700632 said:
    The only way Lee lives (which I doubt they will do) is if they pull a 28 Days Later and do a full blood transfusion of someone non infected.
    i doubt it
  • lee is a dead man walking
  • UndeadDollface;699504 said:
    As I'm reading this thread I can't help but notice the general certainty that Clementine is going to survive through Episode 5. It seems like if they wanted to shock people in the grand finale that's where they would direct their attention.
    Actually, this is kind of what I'm guessing... although maybe, just maybe, they'll realize that is pushing it a bit too far; sure I like games with sad endings, but having too much of something is always bad, no?
  • cherrypop;701494 said:
    Actually, this is kind of what I'm guessing... although maybe, just maybe, they'll realize that is pushing it a bit too far; sure I like games with sad endings, but having too much of something is always bad, no?
    It's already pushed tooooooo far
    but it seems to fit in Kirkman's World doesn't it
  • TheNNerdGamer;701507 said:
    It's already pushed tooooooo far
    but it seems to fit in Kirkman's World doesn't it
    It does fit Kirkman's world, its after all based on it but still, I think having Lee die bravely would be enough of a depressing moment for me hahah.
    Not Clem too! I'd be bawling for days :c
  • cant wait but on the walkie this should have been a option
    walkie- choose your words wisely
    Lee- don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
    walkie- good luck
This discussion has been closed.