- I told "Vernon" that I was going to kill him because after the bite it seems silly to play things safe.
- I was going to let "Vernon" take Clementine, because the boat is a pipe dream.
- I let Ben die because he kept getting the group into trouble, and I didn't think I'd have enough time to lift him up and escape.
- I told Clementine the truth about wanting to look for her parents, but I wish I was able to tell her that her parents were dead and it would be pointless to search, I wish I had that option instead of the time cop-out.
- I left Lilly to die in the woods, and I told Ben to keep his mouth shut. At the time I completely understood what he did, and why he did it. For the reasons listed above, I could no longer allow Ben into the group.
- I saved Omid because he had the injured leg, and I was sure the woman would be able to catch up or grab onto the back of the train.
- I fought Kenny because I was tired of him acting like a prissy punk, and I told him to F off at the end of episode 4. He didn't back me up at the barn, in act 1, or the newspaper when the girl knocked me out.
Should be a fun 5th episode, and I'm excited to play it all over again with Kenny as an ally.