User Avatar Image

Lee Everett or Rick Grimes

posted by Yertos on - last edited - Viewed by 4.7K users
Who would you trust most with your life?
81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Depends on who's player Lee...
  • Lee, Rick has proven that he will do what he must for his group, sometimes that doesn't include you, Lee does what the player guides him to do, my Lee would save me.

That last line wasn't supposed to rhyme...
  • Not sure how to answer because "Lee" is the player(s) so his character depends on the player(s)

Rick Grimes based on TV is just a less aggresive version of the stable Kenny. (not the emotional one)
  • Chanut_N;693033 said:
    Not sure how to answer because "Lee" is the player(s) so his character depends on the player(s)

Rick Grimes based on TV is just a less aggresive version of the stable Kenny. (not the emotional one)
    No Rick Grimes is based on comic, if you read the comics you would know Rick is alot more aggressive then Kenny but still puts himself through a lot to help people....

Rick in my opinion is more trustworthy then Lee who comes across a bit naive at times!
  • Couldn't_Make_It_Up;693070 said:
    No Rick Grimes is based on comic, if you read the comics you would know Rick is alot more aggressive then Kenny but still puts himself through a lot to help people....

Rick in my opinion is more trustworthy then Lee who comes across a bit naive at times!
    Rick passes much more than Lee. At the beginning Rick was naive, like Lee.

For that reason Rick loses his right hand.
  • Well, in a panic situation Lee might alert walkers/dangerous survivors by talking to himself while we figuree out what to do, as he does so many times throughout the game. I'd go with Rick because he only talks to dead people, not himself.
  • Lee. Rick is crazy.
  • lee and rick are much of the same
    i think i might chose rick
This discussion has been closed.