User Avatar Image

Anybody Mad at Clem?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Here's the deal: Lee has warned and told Clem this guy is dangerous, her parents are gone, and not to run off. She's being doing it anyway all season and now she's kidnapped.

I think she gets now Lee was right.

Except now Lee is bitten looking for her and is going to die. The sickness comes on fast and hits hard. Duck died in less than 24 hours. Lee is going to spend his last moments looking for Clem (for as long as he has the strength).

Love or not, how can Lee not be a little resentful?

Even if they're reunited, and Lee isn't upset, this will haunt Clem the rest of her life. The older she gets the more she'll realize how foolish she's been and the more it will hurt.
80 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Red Panda;693492 said:
    Here's the deal: Lee has warned and told Clem this guy is dangerous, her parents are gone, and not to run off. She's being doing it anyway all season and now she's kidnapped.

    I think she gets now Lee was right.

    Except now Lee is bitten looking for her and is going to die. The sickness comes on fast and hits hard. Duck died in less than 24 hours. Lee is going to spend his last moments looking for Clem (for as long as he has the strength).

    Love or not, how can Lee not be a little resentful?

    Even if they're reunited, and Lee isn't upset, this will haunt Clem the rest of her life. The older she gets the more she'll realize how foolish she's been and the more it will hurt.
    "No"
  • Mad at clem?! My Lee will kill your Lee.
  • ITIATT;693504 said:
    Mad at clem?! My Lee will kill your Lee.
    Well, your Lee is dying b/c Clem ran off again so... Yeah, good luck with that. Maybe as a walker.
  • Red Panda;693514 said:
    Well, your Lee is dying b/c Clem ran off again so... Yeah, good luck with that. Maybe as a walker.
    still time to kill your Lee. Were the same person.
  • Clementine never makes me angry, She does tell me who to be angry at though.
  • Red Panda;693514 said:
    Well, your Lee is dying b/c Clem ran off again so... Yeah, good luck with that. Maybe as a walker.
    We'll everybody has got to die one day, no sense in getting mad over it, that won't change a thing. Lee was an awesome character though, he will be missed.
  • can you really blame her though?

    I mean yeah she cares about lee and all and listens to him, but at the end of the day those are her parents and she needs closure at some point, so some creeper reaching out to her with "information" on her parents would be pretty hard to just pass up i'd imagine.
  • ITIATT;693520 said:
    still time to kill his Lee. Were the same person.
    Hmm... No, I'm pretty sure you're Lee is going to die before he gets the chance.
  • ItsMeArmani;693525 said:
    We'll everybody has got to die one day, no sense in getting mad over it, that won't change a thing. Lee was an awesome character though, he will be missed.
    That's human nature. Who doesn't get mad while dying? Have never witnessed people dying? It's part of the process. If you're not mad you're going to day you must have hated life. Everything you love will be gone and there's so much you'll never get to do.
  • Red Panda;693537 said:
    That's human nature. Who doesn't get mad while dying? Have never witnessed people dying? It's part of the process. If you're not mad you're going to day you must have hated life. Everything you love will be gone and there's so much you'll never get to do.
    Lee was going to jail before this for killing a man. He wants to redeem himself by saving clem.
This discussion has been closed.