User Avatar Image

How will lee die.

posted by cooper56 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Clearly he is going to die im wondering how people want it. Will he die with clem at his side in some sad way or alone or by his own hands or what.
39 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm hoping the type of death and ending you get will hopefully be a result of some cumulative choices. ^_^
  • I think he'll shoot himself in the head at the end.
  • He probably won't shoot himself, Because that'd make Clementine depressed...
    He'll maybe get shot by someone in the group.
  • Clem will shoot him.

tis only right.
  • Walkie talkie guy captures Lee,who is close to death, and imprisons him in a empty room with Clem.
    No gun and nothing that can be used as a weapon.

Walker Lee is about to make an appearance, credits roll.

Do it Telltale! I'm sure it's a winner...
  • FarmerJoe;695198 said:
    Walkie talkie guy captures Lee,who is close to death, and imprisons him in a empty room with Clem.
    No gun and nothing that can be used as a weapon.

Walker Lee is about to make an appearance, credits roll.

Do it Telltale! I'm sure it's a winner...
    oooo

Or Walkie talkie guy agrees to do a prisoner swap and of course lee volunteers himself.

Lee being wounded in a small way will be very important in the next episode
  • cooper56;694911 said:
    Clearly he is going to die im wondering how people want it. Will he die with clem at his side in some sad way or alone or by his own hands or what.
    He'll die trying to rescue Clementine. He may not suceed but he will give it everything he has.
  • KCohere;695232 said:
    He'll die trying to rescue Clementine. He may not suceed but he will give it everything he has.
    This. It's the endgame here and lee only has one priority left. Rescue Clem or die trying. I expect a final confrontation with the shadow man where they both end up dead.
  • I think he will die protecting Clem and not from the infection itself.
  • He will die like a boss. :D
This discussion has been closed.