User Avatar Image

What do you guys think about Molly?

posted by papichul016 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
i honestly thought Molly could have been Lees new love interest
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well I hope she doesant die, her being the protaganist of season 2 or back in episode 5 being a total badass would be good.
  • User Avatar Image
    mz3
    I hope she come with us.we need a strong and quick person.
    her Movements is very similar to ezio.fatal and fast
    I think it's to late for lee to have been new love interest .the game gonna to end and it's
    too late for romance or interest.
  • For me, Molly kinda resembles Carley that's why I want to see her again in future episodes or maybe even the protagonist in Season 2!
  • Molly will be back for Clementine. My guess is Molly and Clementine and possibly one other survive. Kenny and Lee will have to die.

And we might already have seen Season two's group. The cancer survivors, although I really hope not.
  • I hope she's gone.......

.....and turns up as a major character in season 2. Major as in Kenny level of major-ness.
  • DreadMagus;697267 said:
    I hope she's gone.......

.....and turns up as a major character in season 2. Major as in Kenny level of major-ness.
    This. I liked her (although the reveal with the doctor less so), but I think she'd be better in a different season.
  • Miral;697417 said:
    I liked her (although the reveal with the doctor less so)...
    Let me get this straight... you like Molly less because, in an attempt to keep her 14-year-old sister alive, she was sexually exploited by a doctor? How old do you suppose Molly was?
  • Molly has been one of my favourite characters yet
    She is as able as both Doug and Carley combined
    She is awesome aat fighting and has a greater knowledge of how the world works
    I think she was designed to make us all feel a little bit better about losing either Doug or carley by giving us someone with a much better personality who is more resourceful and epic then all the other survivors
  • Molly has been one of my favourite characters yet
    She is as able as both Doug and Carley combined
    She is awesome aat fighting and has a greater knowledge of how the world works
    I think she was designed to make us all feel a little bit better about losing either Doug or carley by giving us someone with a much better personality who is more resourceful and epic then all the other survivors
  • Dude Lee can't die are you stupid ? Lee is the main character if he dies you need to restart you really kind of stupid
This discussion has been closed.