User Avatar Image

Lee's bite might be a scratch depending on what you did?

posted by 87MONOLITH on - last edited - Viewed by 24.2K users
Did you go for the walkie right away or did you check the place where the Walker hides?

he'll attack either way but on my second playthrough i didnt notice him bite Lee like when i went for the walkie the first time..

what do you guys think?
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Could be but this would be childish sense it looks the same either way.
  • The injury looks the same, but it's definitely different in the manner of how the walker attacks.

My first playthrough, I went straight for the walkie and was bitten on the wrist.

My second playthrough, I went to the board, and it sure looks like it was just scratched.

As per the Walking Dead Wikia: "Zombie bites are not how the "infection" is spread. Instead, zombie bites and saliva cause infections that are 100% fatal."

So if it's a scratch, it's POSSIBLE that Lee could still survive. As far as I know, a scratch from a walker has never been addressed in the comic or television series, so there's still a chance. I've read through issue 101 in the comic, and can not remember an instance where someone was only scratched by a walker, but I don't want to get my hopes up.
  • The fight is different indeed but the bite/scratch still looks the same. we can only hope..
  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED
    Yeah hope...

Hope there is still one bullet for you in that gun.
  • I always thought a scratch was just as bad. Its still serves to activate the virus in a sense, does it not?
  • Sox&Rocks22;696886 said:
    I always thought a scratch was just as bad. Its still serves to activate the virus in a sense, does it not?
    From everything we've been presented in The Walking Dead universe, it's the saliva of a walker that makes the virus 100% lethal, as I quoted above. We have no previous history, that I know of, of scratches in this would.
  • Everyone is already infected, the bite just kills you.

Mainly because of bloodloss and sanitary reasons.
  • There is no chance that Lee is going to survive. He's almost as dead as Larry, Carley, Doug, Duck, Kat, and Chuck. Give him a few more hours, he'll keel over.
  • Everyone is already infected, the bite just kills you.

Mainly because of bloodloss and sanitary reasons.
    A bite speeds up the process.
  • he gets bitten in both situations. Sure the fight with the zombie is slightly different when you go for the boards first but both scenes end in lee getting bitten
This discussion has been closed.