Telltale Autumn Sale

To all YTV Reboot fans

edited October 2012 in General Chat
This message goes to all fans of the cartoon Reboot.

You all probably know the story.


Recaped with some episodes and I must admitt.........it's unique.

I've been reading articles about numerous attempts to bring it back or at least finish it on a high note.

I know fans are out there and we need our voices to be heard.


I myself have been disappointed with quality entertainment diminishing.

Then, I remember Sean Connery's Jim Malone character: "And what are you prepared to do about it?"

I'd be prepared to do anything, within reason of course.

At times, I like to be involved with something...I believe is a good cause.

So, I'm asking to any Reboot fans on this forum:

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/bring-back-reboot.html Sign to make it a reality.

and visit rebootrevival.com

I want to believe and want to give my two bits.

I am willing to believe it can be done.

Is there anyone out there who is willing to make a difference?

I know something like this is small in the grand scheme of things but it matters to fans to never stop trying.

The next moves are yours. Please, let's make a difference.

Never give up, never surrender - Galaxy Quest

Let's bring Reboot back into the fold. It's deserves its keep

For all of Mainframe, let's do it

Comments

  • edited October 2012
    Is it that time again? Once every couple years, the decision to bring back Reboot crops up. Usually, someone involved in the development of the series talks about how they're working on bringing it back, and then we hear nothing for years, until someone involved in the development of the series talks about bringing it back again.
  • edited October 2012
    So, why not quit stalling and give it the necessary push it needs?

    Come on
  • edited October 2012
    Because it never. Fucking. Works.

    Also, Reboot was shit. Don't lie and say it wasn't. It was crap and everyone knows it. It's dead. Let it go.
  • edited October 2012
    Because it never. Fucking. Works.

    Also, Reboot was shit. Don't lie and say it wasn't. It was crap and everyone knows it. It's dead. Let it go.



    NO!:mad:

    I won't.

    For as long as I can remember, quality entertainment has always been outclassed by inferior, merchandise driven GARBAGE!!

    In two cases that irk me the most: Gendy T's Samurai Jack and Sym-Bionic Titan

    I viewed Samurai Jack from the beginning and came to enjoy it, for its characters and animation were indeed top notch. Then, I made the unfortunate choice of letting it go in case of Japanese anime.

    WHAT A FOOLISH MOVE I MADE

    Some of the anime on CN was nothing more than a waste of my time.

    I WAS YOUNG AND I WAS STUPID.

    NOT ANYMORE!

    I am sick and tired of quantity trouncing quality every chance.

    I am sick of being told that causes worth fighting for are just lost.

    I guess....

    Part of my inspiration comes from the character Ginger in CHICKEN RUN (good movie), her indominable will to never give up for freedom.

    When Titan ended last year, I was heart broken. It was a show that shined brightly and faded, like a neglected plant never to flourish.

    When I heard Sym-Bionic Titan was coming back with reruns, I believed there were still people willing to accept fans voices. And I hope Titan will be given a second chance.

    If the chances are a billion to one in somehow getting others to rise up and help bring back Reboot, then there's still a chance.

    I will not given in to cynicism.
    or any hurtful words.

    I want others to know we can make a difference if we try. No matter how small the goal is or impossible or out of our reach, we can at least show our committment.

    :(Forgive me Marsden, but this is what I believe in. I won't give in and just want others to hear and support.

    I want to make a difference.
  • edited October 2012
    MaconMajr wrote: »
    For as long as I can remember, quality entertainment has always been outclassed by inferior, merchandise driven GARBAGE!!

    So your saying that The Batman,Teen Titans,Ed Edd n Eddy,Batman Beyond,Batman the animated series,Young Justice,Xiaolin Showdown and more stuff is as you say it ''garbage'' :mad: and this thing called Reboot is far better?
  • edited October 2012
    MaconMajr wrote: »
    I want to make a difference.
    Fair enough. Unfortunately, you're not really gonna get anyone here to help make that difference. Especially with your inadvertent slagging off of other shows many of us here really like.
  • edited October 2012
    Fair enough. Unfortunately, you're not really gonna get anyone here to help make that difference. Especially with your inadvertent slagging off of other shows many of us here really like.

    Darth if i may ask he says stuff on CN is crap which fair enough some of it is but he is saying that this Reboot thing is better than some of the good stuff like Xiaolin Showdown and Teen Titans is ''garbage'' as he says it. What is this Reboot thing. I think Erod (The Blockbuster Buster) had it on 1 of his top 10's once.
  • edited October 2012
    So your saying that The Batman,Teen Titans,Ed Edd n Eddy,Batman Beyond,Batman the animated series,Young Justice,Xiaolin Showdown and more stuff is as you say it ''garbage'' :mad: and this thing called Reboot is far better?

    No, no, no

    That is not what I meant.

    To each everyone has there own opinion and I guess I prefer shows that make me enjoy to watch and not cringe wondering why I am watching


    For me there is a hall of fame:

    BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES
    X-MEN THE ANIMATED SERIES
    BEN 10
    CODE: LYOKO
    DARKWING DUCK
    THE ANGRY BEAVERS
    SAMURAI JACK
    SYM-BIONIC TITAN
    TRANSFORMERS (the first two seasons)
    TRANSFORMERS PRIME
    THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR
    TELETOON'S STOKED
    and ROUGHNECKS: STARSHIP TROOPERS CHRONICLES

    These in my eyes are gems of animation.

    Though others will not agree but these are my choices. And I shall stick with them.

    Sometimes in liking a show, you've got to see past animation errors and pacing and see it as it is, faults and all.

    I put ReBoot on the back burner and guess hearing about fans voices being heard, I wanted to relight the fire and at least try
  • edited October 2012
    And I apologize for insulting what was favored by all of you.
  • edited October 2012
    I am a Reboot fan myself and the show actually WAS shit.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Reboot was one of those shows that never really lived up to it's potential. Looking back now, I think I probably watched it more for it's premise than for anything else. It did have an interesting premise (basically Tron without the users and just the programs). Besides the premise, the characters were somewhat memorable. I remember the characters mostly (I remember Bob and Dot, and the others I don't remember by name, I just remember the young boy, the dog, and the bad guy that looks like Zurg from the Toy Story series). But I don't remember any plotlines at all. None of them were memorable enough to stick with me, and that's really not a good sign for any show.
  • edited October 2012
    Except the opera recap.
  • edited October 2012
    Darth if i may ask [...] What is this Reboot thing.
    ReBoot's Wikipedia entry. Here's the first episode on YouTube, if you're curious.

    Ugh, watching that hurt.
  • edited October 2012
    Beast Wars was definately the best dodgily animated early 3D CGI show of all time.

    To be honest I'd rather watch Donkey Kong Country again over ReBoot! XD
  • edited October 2012

    To be honest, I was barely holding back from posting that myself! XD
  • edited October 2012
    To everyone. Thank you for giving imput.

    I only ask for those who still have fondness for the show to answer the call.

    Those who think less of ReBoot, you don't need to be involved.

    Like I mentioned before, I just want to get the fire going again.
  • edited October 2012
    Because it never. Fucking. Works.

    Also, Reboot was shit. Don't lie and say it wasn't. It was crap and everyone knows it. It's dead. Let it go.

    *slap* Shut your filthy mouth.
  • edited October 2012
    DAISHI wrote: »
    *slap* Shut your filthy mouth.
    It's the internet. I'll NEVER shut my mouth.
  • edited October 2012
    Darth here's a song to help you clean up your language

    [url]
  • edited October 2012
    What the m'kay, bunshole? Stop trying to m'kaying tell me what I can and can't say. Bich.
  • edited October 2012
    Please :-(

    I just want anyone who's a fan to contribute to the revival or at least the planned final five episodes.

    Or at least try
  • edited October 2012
    Dude no offence but you don't need to keep asking everyone to try get the revival. You already have a couple of posts and the point of the thread is asking people to help.
  • edited October 2012
    It's also pretty obvious that, here at least, you're not really gonna get the support you want. Try elsewhere.
  • edited October 2012
    I love Reboot. Let it be known it was one of the greatest cartoons ever. It trumped Ninja Turtles, GI Joe, Transformers, Samurai Jack, etc. The list is endless.
  • edited October 2012
    Dude no offence but you don't need to keep asking everyone to try get the revival. You already have a couple of posts and the point of the thread is asking people to help.

    Thank you ;)

    Don't forget to tell your friends who are also fans to spread the word.
  • edited October 2012
    DAISHI wrote: »
    I love Reboot. Let it be known it was one of the greatest cartoons ever. It trumped Ninja Turtles, GI Joe, Transformers, Samurai Jack, etc. The list is endless.

    I hope you were being sarcastic here, because nothing freaking beats Transformers. Especially G1.
  • edited October 2012
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    I hope you were being sarcastic here, because nothing freaking beats Transformers. Especially G1.

    Eh. I never thought it was that good.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.