User Avatar Image

Just 8 hours and 10 minutes until...

posted by jangjangchang on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
Season 3 of The Walking Dead. Just reminding people who want to watch or get into the tv series.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Damn you! I was trying not to think about it :(
  • i heard this season will showcase a zombie Lee
  • I want a Dave Fennoy cameo.
  • Just watched it... a great start into the new season!
  • 8Bit_System;699406 said:
    Just watched it... a great start into the new season!
    I know I saw it last night and it was an awesome start. Cant wait for next weeks show.
  • I have been looking forward to this for months but I have to say, I was actually slightly disappointed. I enjoyed the episode, but I guess I was just looking for more to it. It seemed to me to be just another episode.

I was expecting more with Michonne, I thought Carl was a bad ass and the prison thing was great, Just was expecting more.

Hershal got bit and Rick had to chop off his leg.. seemed very familiar. LOL

Cant wait til next sunday!
  • They would be really stupid to give you all of Michonne on Episode 1. Give 'em a few more weeks... Keep staying exited. :)
  • WowMutt;699562 said:
    I have been looking forward to this for months but I have to say, I was actually slightly disappointed. I enjoyed the episode, but I guess I was just looking for more to it. It seemed to me to be just another episode.

I was expecting more with Michonne, I thought Carl was a bad ass and the prison thing was great, Just was expecting more.

Hershal got bit and Rick had to chop off his leg.. seemed very familiar. LOL

Cant wait til next sunday!
    i was expecting they'd bring him the Dale route.
  • WowMutt;699562 said:
    I have been looking forward to this for months but I have to say, I was actually slightly disappointed. I enjoyed the episode, but I guess I was just looking for more to it. It seemed to me to be just another episode.

I know what you meant. I felt the same.

While I enjoyed the episode, the whole time I was thinking "OK, walkers, kill kill kill, rest, kill kill kill."
  • Weili;699646 said:
    I know what you meant. I felt the same.

While I enjoyed the episode, the whole time I was thinking "OK, walkers, kill kill kill, rest, kill kill kill."
    and last season people were saying they weren't killing enough zombies, but believe you me, this season is gonna have lots of human drama if it follows the comics, better drama than that damn Shane shit in season 2.
This discussion has been closed.