User Avatar Image

Ben's death toll

posted by Pride on - last edited - Viewed by 891 users
I mean, seriously...nearly every death that has happened in the past couple of episodes have been one way or another the kid's fault

Carley / Doug
Lilly [as in potentially ruining her best chance to survive]
Kat
Duck
Chuck [Clem would have been the fifth victim if not for him]
Brie
Molly [if you didn't bring Clem and your aim sucks]

He's the most vicious unintentional serial killer I've ever seen! :D
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Carley/Doug - Lilly did that... and Lilly had it in for Carley since E1
    Lilly - She was doomed by canon
    Kat - I blame Kenny
    Duck - Yeah, Ben owns this
    Chuck - Ben owns this too.
    Brie - Doomed by lottery
    Molly - Molly did not die.
  • DreadMagus;698628 said:
    Carley/Doug - Lilly did that... and Lilly had it in for Carley since E1
    Lilly - She was doomed by canon
    Kat - I blame Kenny
    Duck - Yeah, Ben owns this
    Chuck - Ben owns this too.
    Brie - Doomed by lottery
    Molly - Molly did not die.
    Molly does die if you choose not to bring Clem and have poor aim :D *cough cough*

    Lilly might have pulled the trigger...but Ben was the one who set those events into motion.
    No deal with bandits = no ultra paranoid angry Lilly , no getting stuck in a jail without ammo and imminent death
  • No, someone posted all possible options with Molly.

    She does not die.

    At least, we do no see her die. At best her status is unknown.
  • Pride;698642 said:
    Molly does die if you choose not to bring Clem and have poor aim :D *cough cough*
    Technically, Molly gets "left behind" and we see no actual evidence of her death. If anyone could get out of that situation though, it'd be her.
  • You got that right. :D
  • I hope Ben doesn't ruin the suicide mission because i have a full house and no one needs to die T.T
  • Rock114;698647 said:
    Technically, Molly gets "left behind" and we see no actual evidence of her death. If anyone could get out of that situation though, it'd be her.
    I got the one where she gets cut off from me, I'd read here you could mistakenly shoot her as well and leave her to die, seems like the person was lying :confused:
  • You shoot her, but it's a graze - it slows her a bit, but doesn't stop her.

    Look in the "how to kill Molly" thread (or whatever the title is) there's a youtube link with all the outcomes.
  • Ooh, I see, thanks!

    I hope that she makes it and we can get to meet her again somehow at episode 5, or at least hear some bells ringing indicating that she's still alive :P
    She could be helping Lee in the shadows by luring the swarm away from him so he can get to Clem, or something!
  • Now that's a cool idea. :)
This discussion has been closed.