User Avatar Image

Episode 3 For IOS Devices !!

posted by LuckierBread on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
I am ok with being an episode behind other platforms but now episode 4 is out for other platforms. So what's taking so long.
44 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i've bought the game + the season pass on my iPad 2 and i enjoyed every second of playing the game and i finished both episodes 1 - 2 :D
    and im waiting for episode 3 but its not available yet even tho episode 4 came
    out for other Platforms so my question is Why are they doing this ?? :confused:
    we paid money not sand !!! :mad:
  • According to sources it's meant to be out this month at some point, They have been very very vague so we're left quite lictually in the dark I was told it was coming out at the end of last month or the beginning of this month so as you can imagine It was quite a disappointment to say the least. Hopefully they might bring episode 3 and 4 at the same time That could be a possibility and it would explain why we have waited so long.

If you have upgraded recentley as I have done via the App Store. There is a new notification software which with the update will alert you when there are new episodes available to download.

That's all I can say sorry:)
  • Yup, TTG won't respond. I guessed we'd have seen it by now, especially since 2 weeks ago on their blog the mentioned they'd have more info regarding iOS at the end of that week. Supposedly that was a pipe dream.

Their (lack of) communications skills are renowned, so I wouldn't expect a response or an explanation.

I would also doubt we'll get ep4 at the same time as ep3. It'll likely be finished on other platforms before we see ep4.
  • I have to add my voice to the Greek Chorous. I am seriously P/Od that Telltale won't even tell us WHY Ep 3 isn't available on iPad. Is it a technical issue? A licensing issue? A problem with their partners? Just give us SOME information!
  • I just wish I had known that more episodes were available sooner on other platforms. I like having it on my IPad, but would much rather being able to play episodes 1-4 on my xbox right now instead of just 1 and 2...

I've thought about buying it again for the xbox, but I just can't justify paying twice the price for one game... I guess I have to be patient...
    Still, it is frustrating.
  • Subliminal;699128 said:
    According to sources it's meant to be out this month at some point, They have been very very vague so we're left quite lictually in the dark I was told it was coming out at the end of last month or the beginning of this month so as you can imagine It was quite a disappointment to say the least. Hopefully they might bring episode 3 and 4 at the same time That could be a possibility and it would explain why we have waited so long.

If you have upgraded recentley as I have done via the App Store. There is a new notification software which with the update will alert you when there are new episodes available to download.

That's all I can say sorry:)
    Thanks For Responding and i will be satisfied if i get both at the same time
    and yes i upgraded but didn't notice that :|
  • Chickenman;699430 said:
    Yup, TTG won't respond. I guessed we'd have seen it by now, especially since 2 weeks ago on their blog the mentioned they'd have more info regarding iOS at the end of that week. Supposedly that was a pipe dream.

Their (lack of) communications skills are renowned, so I wouldn't expect a response or an explanation.

I would also doubt we'll get ep4 at the same time as ep3. It'll likely be finished on other platforms before we see ep4.
    We need an Explanation :(
  • acolledge;699470 said:
    I have to add my voice to the Greek Chorous. I am seriously P/Od that Telltale won't even tell us WHY Ep 3 isn't available on iPad. Is it a technical issue? A licensing issue? A problem with their partners? Just give us SOME information!
    Thats Right !!
    We Need More Information
  • Kiki240240;699783 said:
    I just wish I had known that more episodes were available sooner on other platforms. I like having it on my IPad, but would much rather being able to play episodes 1-4 on my xbox right now instead of just 1 and 2...

I've thought about buying it again for the xbox, but I just can't justify paying twice the price for one game... I guess I have to be patient...
    Still, it is frustrating.
    That Was My Plan at The Beginning !!
    i Wanted to Buy it on my Xbox
    But im Not Gonna Pay for it Again :mad:
  • I am disappointed too...I bought a bundle pack for WD as first time buyer of Tell Tale Games. If this is their model on how they release episodes in comparison to other devices, this is a bad model.

How can you release other episodes and give reviews on other devices where others lack behind?

TellTale Games you need to do something quick.
This discussion has been closed.