430 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shadowknight1;700492 said:
    Okay, THAT sounds like a winner. Seriously. I'm all for it.
    And in an ironic twist, Banner is the good cop.
  • Oh, they're both good cops. One has to be, and the other... well, it's impossible to view Coulson as a bad cop.
  • Darth Marsden;700544 said:
    Oh, they're both good cops. One has to be, and the other... well, it's impossible to view Coulson as a bad cop.
    This is true.
  • It would be more like good cop, oh god where's the door, I can't open the door, oh god please help me!
  • I think I may need to make this a thing in some capacity. Because now that I've thought of it, my brain just won't let it go.
  • There is supposed to be a Hulk TV show eventually, and Guillermo Del Toro is behind it. He spoke about it recently, and said it's still in production. That's all I know.
  • Secret Fawful;700867 said:
    There is supposed to be a Hulk TV show eventually, and Guillermo Del Toro is behind it. He spoke about it recently, and said it's still in production. That's all I know.
    Fuck you, Lou Ferigno!
  • I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to reviving characters (I don't really like this concept as it usually cheapens the character's death greatly), but for Agent Coulson I'm going to make an exception. I mean, we never actually saw him die and the only 'proof' we've got is Nick Fury's words (who tends to lie a lot) and a deck of cards with blood on it (which were taken from Coulson's locker by Fury... who lied about Coulson having them on him, again :p ). But even if Coulson DID die and they're gonna use magic jumbo-bumbo to revive him... as long as the TV show is awesome, I'm fine with it.

SON OF COUL LIVES!
  • Darth Marsden;700445 said:
    Well we've got Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 next year, and 2014's got Captain America 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy. We'll probably have to wait 'til 2016 for any possible Hulk movie. :(
    Next year also has Wolverine, you know. And 2014 has Spider-Man 2 and X-Men: Second Class.
  • Yeah, you're right, but they're by other studios and aren't connected. Hulk's movie rights are owned by Marvel though, and that's what I was referring to.
Add Comment